• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat (2058) and PST (2059)

Reaction score
Is it possible to get A* in Islamiyat (2058) and PST (2059) in O levels with just studying Redspot publishing book's suggested answers?
Answer pleasee

Reaction score
I am really a nobody to give such accurate advice. But I got my result for these subjects this January. Alhamdullilah, I got A* in Islamiyat (2058) and an A in PST (2059). How I prepared was that I purchased Sir Iftikhar ul Haq's notes from Ms books. These notes are really helpful as they contain answers to almost every concept you must have. I just learned those qs and solved past papers. One tip I would like to give you is to learn the most unique references for Islamiyat. For PST, I would recommend you to join Sir Umer Khan Dawar's online or on-campus classes. They are best for building your base and help you to learn many concepts easily. In fact their charges can be reduced if you ask them. Sorry for such a long reply 🤗