• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIYAT 4TH OCT P1

Paper kesa tha?

• Total voters
Reaction score
wait which city are you guys from because theres no such thing as a ramada center in my city

Reaction score
plz tell me
you should do it since thats the compulsory question, i assume your doing 22 so it will come as last may june 2021 paper talked about importance of hadith, so that means that the importance of hadith for muslims cant come. That leaves history and importance of hadith (compilation, musnad, mussanaf, types, authenticity etc) to come which will most likely come in paper

Reaction score
say I am sorry if its a stupid question but isn't there ijma and qiyas for paper 2 aswell

Reaction score
say I am sorry if its a stupid question but isn't there ijma and qiyas for paper 2 aswell
not a stupid q dw, ijma qiyas can come in the form of relationship with hadith as a source of islamic law which i doubt will come since we had a relationship question for p1

Reaction score
not a stupid q dw, ijma qiyas can come in the form of a relationship with hadith as a source of Islamic law which I doubt will come since we had a relationship question for p1
you have a solid point there but as you know the examiners are very cruel