• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIYAT...dangerous question

Reaction score
I got this in my holidays' homework but I am unable to do it. :evil: Help me plzz.. :Search:
Q...Through the ideas concerning belief in Oneness of Allah, Hereafter and Predestination, prove that all these three believes are inter related. :oops:

Reaction score
usman.1995 said:
I got this in my holidays' homework but I am unable to do it. :evil: Help me plzz.. :Search:
Q...Through the ideas concerning belief in Oneness of Allah, Hereafter and Predestination, prove that all these three believes are inter related. :oops:
This ain't a dangerous one
Well all you gotta do is write an essay form answer, First describe
1)What is Tawheed, Hereafterm Predestination with some quotations,
2) then Briefly describe that that how are they inter-related in a manner than Believers must believe that Allah is One and should also believe that Allah will bring forth the Day of Jugdement and HE ALONE has written the fate of every person etc.
this is a brief over-view !! Don't hesitate to ask more if ur unclear

Reaction score
DO u know the marks for this question it can be helpful ! ??? :unknown:

also another reason how they are interealted is they are all Articles of faith and belief is necessary to be a Muslim !

ill tell more if i know the marks !