• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Guess for Paper 2

Reaction score
I know Ma Guess for paper 1 wasn't gud but still some ov u were asking for paper 2's guess...So here it is..
Q1 hadith
1.He who studies the Quran is like the owner of tethered camels.if he attend to them he will keep hold of them ,But if he lets them loose they will go away

2.Let him who believes in Allah and the last Day either speak good or keep silent ,and let him who believes in Allah and the Lat Day be generous to his neighborhood and let let him who believes in Allah and the last day be generous to his guest.

3.One who manages the affairs of widow and the poor man is like the one who exerts himself in the way of Allah,or the who stands for in the night or fast in the day

4.The world is the believer's prison and the unbeliever's paradise.

Q2 a) Trace the process by wich the hadith were collected in the early centuries of Islam Sown to the time of Al Bukhari and his colleagues(another question can cum that is About main features Of Sahih Bukhari And Sahih Muslim)

b)Difference B/w Musnad And Musannaf?

Q3a)Write an account of the main activities OF Hazrat umar during His caliphate?

b)Explain how Umar can be an example for the muslim leaders in the comtemporary Wold

Q4a)What Do muslim mean when they Say there is No god But god?

b)Why do Muslims Avoid associating anything with God?

Q5a)What are the teachign of Quran And Prophet regarding Jihad?

b)Give one example from the life of the Prophet of Physical Jihad,Showing its purpose in that situation?

Again i ve got an extra question as Question number 6...So here it is

Q6 a)Write an acoount of How muslims cary out the following observances:
1)Payment of poor rate(Zakat)
2)Fasting(Sawm)

b)Comment on the Importance of Each of them to the muslim Community..

Hope it helps this time=)

Reaction score
Jihad was included in the syllabus in 2009 and has always been expected to come, ever since. But u can skip it if u have learnt ALL of the rest of the stuff REALLY WELL. But even in that case i would recommend that u go thru it.

BEST OF LUCK!

Reaction score
Well yea jihad is involved in da guess of almost every teacher since 2009 but u know wat so far no question has come..
So it can be expected..

Reaction score
yeah! but its not that hard. if u read from Maulvi Jehangir's book, it is pretty simple. The one tip I always give to people is to not take too much tension, at least b4 the paper. Just do to the best of your abilities and leave the rest to Allah.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly! :) If pray and have faith in Allah that he will help us then surely u will not be disappointed!! :)

Reaction score
I know u r askin this coz u think ke inki paper 1 ki guess to lagi nai but Dude u got no idea how awsum sir zafar is...
Frankly when i called him to ask abut the guess he told me dat he does'nt deals with the nov sessions...
I forced him nd den he gaved me these 2 guesses dat even roughly...
U knw for the may/june session he made a guess for paper 1 which was 100%accurate...Word to word accurate..
and for paper 2 his guess was worth 32 marks...
If u ask any karachi guy abut the best Islamiat teacher it wud be without a doubt sir zafar alam...

Reaction score
mAn...m nt DoUbTIn HiS SkIllS OR SumFFin...
i jUS CnFrmD thT WhtHEr it WaS FrM tHE SAmE TeACHEr OR Not...
=)

Reaction score
look guys....................guesses are just the things expected to come...............they MAY not be correct and MAYBE correct.............the teachers don't know what will come..........its just their past experience due to which they make gusses................so its not an astonishing thing that guess questions didnt come............. they CAN come n they may NOT come

Reaction score
for Q2 we hve to rite tabeen and taba tabaeen and compainoms stuff rite?
for Q3b wht to write?
how to asn q4a and 4b plzzz tell me it abt tawheed or shahada
how to ans Q5 plz me tell me only 2 days for pprs isl P2

Reaction score
well what to write in Q2(a)????????? yeah u told abut tabeen n taba'tabaeen n companions but how to attemp this question and what to write abut them????????????????????????

Reaction score
Write now i m jus giving you guys da solution for q 3 and 4 others i ll try to give by today but kinda late night

Q3a) You have to write about his expansions And his administration(Expansion all ov em Briefly...But doo write all ov the wars...(you can find expansion and administration in Farkhandanoor easily)...(Plus if you still want details about it tell me i ll give u da complete answer)..

Q3b)Over here you have to take exaples from his administration...(Again if someone is confused feel free to ask)

Q4a)The muslims belief dat only Allah deserves to be worshiped .he is pure frm shares and partners.this belief is called Tawhid & tawhid is da basic structure of islam,1/3 of quran contains tawhid.the holy Quran says"Say'-He is ALLAH da one and only" : it also says"There is no god but He"...The holy quran rejects the concept of teo gods.it says"and do not take two Gods (for worship)for He is just One God"...the holy Quran also rejects the concept of three gods known as trinity.the holy Quran also rejects polyttheism logically...The flawless system of universe is an evidence dat there is only onw power behind this universe.Allah is one and only because of his attributes.He is Ever living.the Holy quran says"he is the first and the last,the manifest and hidden"...Allah is the great creator hwo created dis universe in 6 days.A;;ah also created human being which is da best creation of allah which Allah made just frm a drop of blood.Allah challenges us in the Quran if we can make a fly.Allah is also the sustainer of the universe."All praises be to Allah the sustainer of the World"...Allah is all knowing and onlt he knws abut the future and none is equal to Him.he is above all and no one can intercede him.The Quran says "Allah is Almighty and All Powerful"..Allah is Samad-absolute.he depends on no one and everyone depends on him.Allah is pure frm all weaknesees.slumber does not seize him.Allah is also pure from all family relationships.He has no son or daughtert..The Quran says"He begets not ,nor he is begotten"Due to these uncomprable attributesAllah si Supreme Being.He is above all and none can be equal ro close to him...

Q4b)Write about shirkk...(You can even find out some details aout shirk in part a)

For all those who want further details or Want to ask any other questionn
You can feel free to ask me about it...=)

Reaction score
ThNX SaAd....FoH ALL tHE EffoRt u R mAkIn...
NoW Foh tHE ReQuESts...
In Qno.2a....iS thE InFoRmatIon AbOuT ImAM bukAHRi ND IAmAm MuSlIm EnUFF to ScORe guD..???
Nd pLZ..Do ExpALIn Qno.3b..!!!

Reaction score
Here is da solution to question number 2 part a
Guys da writing is kinda untidy but try to manage..
Cheers=)

Attachments

• Hadith answer.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 39