• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Help Needed

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum all. I am experiencing a little difficulty in some of the topics, and i would like someone to help me. So here goes.

In the Syllabus its written:
'the major themes of the Quran as contained both in the passages set for special study and in other similar passages.'

So what do they mean? Are we supposed to be aware all themes across the Holy Quran, or does this refer to Q1 of paper 1? If so, then why is it included in the part, The History and Importance of Quran?

Okay, and another question,
How does our belief in Angels and Revealed books help us in our practical lives? This type of question can come in the (b) part, and i would like some points for it.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

Reaction score
WOA,

wELL FOR THE FIRST QUESTION I WAS ALSO THINKING OF POSTING THIS SAME QUESTION BUT THANKS FOR DOIN MY WORK :p

wELL FOR THE SECOND QUESTION IT GOES LIKE THIS.
BELIEF IN THE ANGELS MAKES US BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD NOT WORSHIP THEM OR ASK THEM ANY HELP AND ONLY PRAY TO ALLAH.BELIEF IN ANGELS MAKE US BELIEVE IN ALLAHS ONENESS AND HIS UNITY.

AND BELIEF IN REVEALED BOOKS MAKE US BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN EACH AND OTHER OF ALLAHS BOOKS.BY READING THE QURAN WE CAN UNDERSTAND AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES FROM THE PREVIOUS TRIBES OR COUNTRIES WHICH WERE DESTROYED BY ALLAH BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN CAUSE AND WE DONT REPEAT IT.IN THIS WAY WE WILL BE IN ALLAHS GOOD BOOKS AND WILL ATTRACT HIS SPECIAL MERCY. :D

hOPE THIS HELPS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES OR TO ADD MORE POINTS THANKS

Reaction score
Actually, for the belief in books, i knew much.
Another point is:
-Books are the words of Allah. We know that his words are true and are sent as a guidance. His words have a driving force that inspires and makes us want to oblige.
-Quran is the only authentic book left. Our belief in this fact helps us to understand that Quran contains eternal laws, according to which our lives can be moulded. ".... Nothing we have omitted from the Book..." [6]

I actually needed help with the angels part, and the one before it :p. Thanks though. :D

Reaction score
Yeh sorry very very thank you for posting my question.THANKS :D

What i meant for salman was that since he was conducting a research on the topic and then would tell us know about it so thank from every one.:p

HEY ALCHEMIST DID YOU GET THE ANSWER FOR Q 2

Reaction score
Well Inshallah I will tell you the meaning within Few hours! I will attach the document here !! :D

Reaction score
Guys I think I found it !!!! Check the page no. 46 last paragraph where it Will be Written Major Themes of the Holy Quran!! Download this book which i m uploading !! :D I think that is what was written in the syllabus
'the major themes of the Quran as contained both in the passages set for special study and in other similar passages.'
these are the major themes e.g GOD IN HIMSELF etc. hope you'll find it useful !! :D

Reaction score
has this book been released recently where did you get it from i had its previous 2006 edition by the way thanks man you really helped but what are we supposed to write if the question comes about 'the major themes of the Quran as contained both in the passages set for special study and in other similar passages.'

Are we supposed to write the whole of this written in the book or what do we do im still confused.

Reaction score
First of all thank you for thanking me !! :)
@Scouserlfc I got it online for free! i don't knw i just googled the book! Secondly we have to describe the themes e.g: "Allah in him self" in this theme we have to describe
1) Allah as a Creator
2)One and unique
3)The Substainer and so on .... We have to describe each theme which contains sub-topics as I have give the example above! hope you understand! if not P.M me :D

Reaction score
DUDE COME ON YOU DONT THANK APRESON WHO THANKS YOU,YOU HAVE HELPED US SO WE DESERVE TO THANK YOU,ALL YOU SHOULD SAY IS YOURE WELCOME.

SECONDLY I HOPE THE QUESTION CONCERNED TO THIS TOPIC DOES NOT COME IN THE OLEVEL.? I HOPE SO.wELL YUP I UNDERSTAND THANK ONCE AGAIN..)D

Reaction score
Just dont get disappointed with what i said sprry if the comments hurt you. D)

Reaction score
OKAY SO CONGRATS ON REACHING 200 POSTS AND BECOMING AN XPF ELITE . WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! D)