• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat help needed

Reaction score
Questions such as these,,
Give examples from the teachings of the Quran and the Life of The Prophet to show how Muslims should act in their relationships in any two of the following:
a)Friends b)strangers c)business partners.

This is from Summer 03. I know it's old, but are these type of questions included in the syllabus??
I mean, they're from the Topic : Ethics and stuff. And i really do not think these type of questions can come anymore, but i just want you guyz to confirm it for me..

Any help will be appreciated.

Reaction score
No i dont think it will come and even if it comes it will always come in option so its up to u.

Reaction score
this question can surely b a part of our ppr as we can see in 2010 may june there was a question about relations with women ,.. so there is a possibility that this time it can b about relations with strangers companions etc ...

Reaction score
Okay.. fine then can u plz answer this question..
I know for the strangers : Prophet said : Give food and greetings to those you know, and those you don't."
But, i can't find any quranic teaching about this, whereas, it is needed. you know any quranic injunction about this?

Friends: "Believers are but a single brotherhood" [49]
"None of you believes untill he wants for his brother, what he wants for himself"
It's an overall thing, but you can design the answer by saying

Business partners: "We have permitted trade, but forbidden usury" [2]. Though it is not specific for the Partners, it can work.....
Prophet said : May god show mercy to a man who is kindly when he sells, when he buys, and when he demands his money back."
Prophet's trade journey to Syria for Khadija... i think it'll work...

So would these suffice??
And any qurani injunction about treatment with stranger??