• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Help

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum.
Can someone tell me how to answer a question of 10 marks that could come on the history of compilation and collection of the hadis of the Prophet??...
I mean, just gimme a layout of the answer giving the stages involved.
Your help will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Well as far as I think you will need to tell about how Hadith was compiled following the death of Holy prophet(s) these hotes will help u ! :D

Reaction score
Thanks Alot. Haven't really checked them out, but seem quite concise and good. Even they aren't, I appreciate the effort.

Reaction score
@Alchemist4lyf I was recently making a presentation on Hadith compilation and preservance so I founded this. It is according to O level syllabus and if u want a power point presentation then tell me. :)

Reaction score
Ameen. Man, so tensed out. Plus, my parents expect me to get good grades in the tests of other subjects as well. AAAaaaa. I keep telling them that after the papers ill have a whole year InshAllah to study the rest, but AAAaaa :D

Reaction score
@Alchemist4lyf same thing happens with me. I get good grades in my class test of Pak-studies,Urdu,Islamiat but I fail in Chemistry and Physics! :D

Reaction score
Yeah. I haven't ever failed, and neither do i get bad marks, but i am really tired of all the expectations :p

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf beleive me i m really scared of these expectations! I get really scared when I even think that what if my result will not be good!

Reaction score
Same man. Hey if you have an msn account, send it to me as a PM. We can talk there :D.. That is, if you'd like.