• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat help!

Reaction score
yup indeed islamic community is difficult but always a question comes from it so ill be putting an extra effort to learn this.

AND YEAH THANKS.

Reaction score
Even in Islamic Community We can only focus more on important wives of The Prophet(s) and leave the rest !!

Reaction score
Isnt it just it leaving too much yes i do agree that previously no questions came about them but yeah in a way you are correct but do remember their names.

Reaction score
In mY opinion y to leave AnyThing TAHTX CAN CoMe in exam i LL say To go through everythin in syllabus throughly....And IMAMAT is a iMportant topic ill advise u not to leave...:)

Reaction score
@Meesam I think you are right and its too Risky to leave anything however learning the 12 Imams is Impossible !!

Reaction score
tHe Thin is if u think thatxs impossible u ll never able to do It even if its easy....Thatx the facT:)