• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat - Ijma & Qiyas (examples needed)

Reaction score
Hello people,
I'd be quite grateful if you could name out some examples for me regarding the use of Ijma and Qiyas. I do know what they are, just looking out for some extra examples, just in case.

Thanks in advance. :)

Reaction score
Ijma - Abu bakr being Chosen as a caliph By the muslim community
-2nd azaan was introduced For prayers on Friday
-The compilation of the holy quran
Qiyas- No transactions (business related or not arent to be carried out after azaan for fridayy (The holy quran says''When the call to salah is proclaimed on friday,hasten earnestly to the remembrance of Allah and leave off any (Business) transactions.
- Cocaine etc are haram as Prophet (s) said "Every intoxicant is khamr and so every intoxicant is haram'"

Reaction score
also earlier during the time of the prophet there was nothing like cloning but now there is so the scholars have done an ijma and concluded that seperate human organs can be cloned not the entire body :)

Reaction score
ijma also taraweeh prayer during the reign of hazrat umar and qiyas no wudu if nail polish on the nails and also 80 lashes on drinking wine

Reaction score
yep easy exam went nice alhamdulilah though I left half of part b for q4 due to less time :/ but rest went great

Reaction score
im in o levels in 2014 I will appear for finals in may pak std islam was leaked so I didnt appear for june retakes was badly sick and had to go saudia so these were my retakes no results yet :)

Reaction score
pretty good easy questions but ran out of time a part b of q4 was uncomplete btw if ur writing gets messy does it matter obviously u have to write alot

Reaction score
pretty good easy questions but ran out of time a part b of q4 was uncomplete btw if ur writing gets messy does it matter obviously u have to write alot

but u r awarde marks on ur presentation!! :)
which was that question??
i completed the ppr on time alhamdulillah :)

Reaction score
I filled the paper with uncountless quotes besides in badr remembered only 2 actually q2 took time which affected me I cudnt complete q4 part b complete though I wrote 2 points and the result id get 2 marks cut but its fine inshaAllah A comes id be happy :)

Reaction score
I filled the paper with uncountless quotes besides in badr remembered only 2 actually q2 took time which affected me I cudnt complete q4 part b complete though I wrote 2 points and the result id get 2 marks cut but its fine inshaAllah A comes id be happy :)

i'm sure i'll not get an A , even though i completed the paper before time :p

Reaction score

Yes, done with O'levels. Got 2 A*s, 3 As, 2 Bs and a C in Math, urghh.
Appearing in my AS exams in the coming May/June session. :)