• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat-Major teachings in the Hadiths of the prophet

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me all the the teachings of hadiths in the syllabus M/J 2011 paper 2.If you know any website that can help me please tell me or post link.I need it as fast as possible :( .

Reaction score
Yaar they are not in the book this question came immdiately after the syllabus changed or in 2010 just check ill give u syllabus link and see whether just like the Surah one the Major themes of the Surah both in the special study and in the Quran so this question is always difficult to find.

• The major themes of the Hadiths as these are contained both in the passages set for special study and
in other similar passages

Well this is what syllabus wants any clue what we write i have some clues like we write abt brother hood and other lessons in prophets Hadith.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Yaar they are not in the book this question came immdiately after the syllabus changed or in 2010 just check ill give u syllabus link and see whether just like the Surah one the Major themes of the Surah both in the special study and in the Quran so this question is always difficult to find.

• The major themes of the Hadiths as these are contained both in the passages set for special study and
in other similar passages

Well this is what syllabus wants any clue what we write i have some clues like we write abt brother hood and other lessons in prophets Hadith.
this is the same as those of Quranic themes
I will do a little research on this as well

Reaction score
please do ur "research" and let us know i remember u found the things for the Quran ones and know i know it completely thanks.

Reaction score
well atleast this hadith one will be easier then tha quran one bcs they wont say sayings of those prophets before prophet Mohammad(S.A.W) :p

Reaction score
guyzZZZ salam o alikum
this question is ver easy u just have to write 2-3 hadiths of individual conduct and 2-3 for communal conduct. IF u have answered pastpapers than open 2009 one and see the answer for communal conduct (it already came) just choose 2 hadith frm it and there explanations than see 2 hadiths for individual conduct(it didnt came) so u have to choose any 2 frm 20 hadiths with their explanation and than combine ur answer.

This is what i will do correct me if i m wrong :)

Reaction score
I have posted explanation of all hadith on my thread, hope u guys find it helpful in ur preperation

Reaction score
HarisShahzad said:
I have posted explanation of all hadith on my thread, hope u guys find it helpful in ur preperation

where is ur thread pal where is it can i see too.