• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
Asalam-O-Alaikum everyone,

I thought everyone needs help so lets share all our Islamiyat notes and model answers we have written or gathered, Allah will surely reward us for that! I will keep posting if you people keep posting! :)

Attachments

• In the second century of Hijrah the Muhaddithun paid complete attention to compile the Hadiths.pdf
    199.4 KB · Views: 1,076
Reaction score
In Hazrat Zaid bin Sabit , it is said that he accepted Islam at the age of 13 , but according to Farkhanda Noor book , he accepted Islam , upon the arrival of Holyprophet in Madina ,
at the age of 11 .....

which refrence about his Acceptance of Islam is correct ???
Follow David thomas book for dates and such things

Reaction score
Martee100 your notes regarding Al-Isra Al-Miraj suggest that the footsteps of Bilal were heard by the Holy Prophet while in heaven, are there any further details about this that you have? Do let me know if there are any. :)

Reaction score
I am challenging all of you...that if the book of Farkhanda Noor is recommended by CIE SYLLABUS i will give that boy or girl 100 dollars............................................................................................. it must not be in ur school syllabus remember that........ i am asking for Cambridge University Islamiat 2058 syllabus! following blindly is not good for ur study health!Kapeesh

Reaction score
Martee100 your notes regarding Al-Isra Al-Miraj suggest that the footsteps of Bilal were heard by the Holy Prophet while in heaven, are there any further details about this that you have? Do let me know if there are any. :)
Question: Give an account of the events of the Prophet’s (S.A.W) night journey and ascension [‘Isra wa-mi’raj]? [10]
Answer: Isra’ and Mi’raj are about the outcome of the Prophet's journey to At-Taif. A few weeks later after he returned to Makkah, he made the greatest journey ever in the history of humanity; the event of Isra’ and Mi’raj is recorded in Al-Quran and Ahadith. It is the miraculous night journey of our Noble Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), which consists of two phases. Phase onecovers his trip from Makkah to Jerusalem, known as Al Isra’, and phase two covers his ascent from Jerusalem into the Heavens, known as Al Mi’raj. It is the opinion of some of the historians that the Prophet went on this remarkable journey on the 27th night of Rajab (seventh month of the Islamic Calendar).
Some significant suggestive incidents featured the night journey ‘Isra wa-mi’raj’ of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) which could be mentioned as: it happened in one night when the Prophet (S.A.W) was awakened by Jibrael (A.S). The Prophet’s (S.A.W) chest was cleft by Jibrael (A.S), his heart extracted and washed with the water of ZamZam. After this Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) performed the tawaf of the Kaabah, he (S.A.W) Al-Buraq which is going to be his means of transportation at first from the Holy mosque to the Aqsa mosque. Anas Ibn-Malik provides a description of Al-Buraq, ‘Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) entered the mosque. The mosque was amazingly full of the Prophets of Allah (S.W.T) from the time of Adam (A.S) until Jesus (A.S). All of the Prophets stood aligned to pray. They were waiting for what Gabriel had to say. Gabriel asked Muhammad (S.A.W) to lead the prayer and they all prayed two Raka'a(s) (Islamic prayers). This journey from Makkah to Jerusalem (Aqsa mosque) is called Isra. Anas Ibn-Malik narrates: 'Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said, "I prayed two Raka'a(s) in it, and then came out and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. I chose the milk, and Gabriel said: You have chosen the natural thing."' (Muslim)
Muhammad (S.A.W) started his ascension journey of Al-Mi’raj from a rock which became known as Al-Mi’raj rock in Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque. In an authentic Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadis, the Prophet (S.A.W) says, “Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel replied, 'Yes, Muhammad is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened and we went over the nearest heaven and there we (S.A.W) Hazrat Adam (A.S) he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son. Then, we ascended to the second heaven when I entered, Jesus son of Mary, (AS) and John, son of Zakariya, (AS welcomed me. Then, I was taken to the third heaven and I (S.A.W) Joseph (AS) who had been given half of (World’s) beauty he welcomed me. Then he ascended to the fourth heaven and lo! Idris (Enoch) was there. Then, he ascended with us to the fifth heaven I was with Harun (Aaron-AS). Then, I was taken to the sixth heaven. I was with Moses (AS). Then, I was taken up to the seventh heaven. I found Abraham (AS) who said 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.
Prophet (S.A.W) (S.A.W) Al-Bayt al-Ma'mur (The Much-Frequented House), Prophet Mohammad said, “Seventy thousand angels enter into it (al-Bayt al- Ma’mur) daily and, after they come out, they never return again.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari) The Prophet ((S.A.W)S) (S.A.W) crowds and crowds of angels as he ascended. They were true worshippers performing all parts of prayer—prostrating, kneeling, and standing The Prophet (S.A.W) (S.A.W) wonderful things. The Prophet (S.A.W) and Gabriel (AS) kept ascending, until they reached a point where Gabriel stopped. That was the farthest place Gabriel was allowed to reach; it was the Lote-Tree (Sidrat-ul-Muntaha meaning the Tree of the End). Jibrael (A.S) said to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “If I walk further, I will incinerate” (Sahih Bukhari).
The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) saw four manifest rivers, The River Nile and the River Euphrates and hidden ones, than he visited the Jannat. He had also the opportunity to see Malik, the guardian of Hell than the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) reached to a place called Lohe-Mahfooz where he could hear the scraping of pens as they wrote the destinies of mankind. From there the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) reached Arsh-e-MuAllah there the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was addressed by Allah and Allah (SWT) said to him, “Muhammad! I have enjoined on your Ummah FIVE prayers daily.”
After this the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) started descending and he arrived back to Masjid-e-Aqsa and from Masjid-e-Aqsa back to Makkah. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) told that “On the way back to Makkah he (S.A.W) saw the camels of Makkan merchant having containers of water. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) drank the water” (Sahih Bukhari). Next morning the Prophet (S.A.W) told the story to Abu Jahl then decided to seize the opportunity to ridicule the Prophet (S.A.W) and his message and asked Prophet Muhammad whether he would repeat the same story if he gathers the dwellers of Mecca, to which the Prophet (S.A.W) agreed. For the very first time, Abu-Jahl started to gather people to listen the Prophet (S.A.W) who narrated what happened with confidence. However, the people kept clapping their hands as a sign of disbelief and mockery. When Abu-Bakr (Prophet Muhammad’s closest companion) heard about this, he said his famous quotation “If he (Prophet Muhammad had said that, then it is true. I believe what is far more than that. Allah says “……. pray to your Lord and slaughter (the sacrifice). Surely your antagonist is he who is without offspring” (Quran, 108: 1-3).

Reaction score
Dear Shizza you wnated to know about what else our beloved Rasool Allah (S.A.W) saw in jannah.......m posting these references for you.............

Buraydah ibn al-Hasib (radiyallahu anhu) narrated, how one morning Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) called Bilal and said: “What did you do to get to Paradise before me? I have never entered Paradise without hearing the rustling of your garments in front of me.” He (radiyallahu anhu) replied: "O Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam)! I have never called the Adhaan without praying two raka’hs, and no impurity has ever happened to me without my performing ablution on the spot and thinking that I owed Allah two raka’hs." Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: "It is because of them." [at-Tirmidhee , no: 326]
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah (radiyallahu anhu): The Prophet said: “I saw myself entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa, Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked: “Who is it?” Somebody said: “It is Bilal” Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard. I asked: “For whom is this palace?” Somebody replied: “It is for 'Umar.” I intended to enter it and see it, but I thought of your (Umar's) Gheerah (and gave up the attempt)." Umar said: “Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam)! How dare I think of my Gheerah (self-respect) being offended by you? [Saheeh al-Bukharee vol: 5, no: 28]

Reaction score
Question: Give an account of the events of the Prophet’s (S.A.W) night journey and ascension [‘Isra wa-mi’raj]? [10]
Answer: Isra’ and Mi’raj are about the outcome of the Prophet's journey to At-Taif. A few weeks later after he returned to Makkah, he made the greatest journey ever in the history of humanity; the event of Isra’ and Mi’raj is recorded in Al-Quran and Ahadith. It is the miraculous night journey of our Noble Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), which consists of two phases. Phase onecovers his trip from Makkah to Jerusalem, known as Al Isra’, and phase two covers his ascent from Jerusalem into the Heavens, known as Al Mi’raj. It is the opinion of some of the historians that the Prophet went on this remarkable journey on the 27th night of Rajab (seventh month of the Islamic Calendar).
Some significant suggestive incidents featured the night journey ‘Isra wa-mi’raj’ of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) which could be mentioned as: it happened in one night when the Prophet (S.A.W) was awakened by Jibrael (A.S). The Prophet’s (S.A.W) chest was cleft by Jibrael (A.S), his heart extracted and washed with the water of ZamZam. After this Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) performed the tawaf of the Kaabah, he (S.A.W) Al-Buraq which is going to be his means of transportation at first from the Holy mosque to the Aqsa mosque. Anas Ibn-Malik provides a description of Al-Buraq, ‘Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) entered the mosque. The mosque was amazingly full of the Prophets of Allah (S.W.T) from the time of Adam (A.S) until Jesus (A.S). All of the Prophets stood aligned to pray. They were waiting for what Gabriel had to say. Gabriel asked Muhammad (S.A.W) to lead the prayer and they all prayed two Raka'a(s) (Islamic prayers). This journey from Makkah to Jerusalem (Aqsa mosque) is called Isra. Anas Ibn-Malik narrates: 'Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said, "I prayed two Raka'a(s) in it, and then came out and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. I chose the milk, and Gabriel said: You have chosen the natural thing."' (Muslim)
Muhammad (S.A.W) started his ascension journey of Al-Mi’raj from a rock which became known as Al-Mi’raj rock in Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque. In an authentic Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadis, the Prophet (S.A.W) says, “Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel replied, 'Yes, Muhammad is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened and we went over the nearest heaven and there we (S.A.W) Hazrat Adam (A.S) he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son. Then, we ascended to the second heaven when I entered, Jesus son of Mary, (AS) and John, son of Zakariya, (AS welcomed me. Then, I was taken to the third heaven and I (S.A.W) Joseph (AS) who had been given half of (World’s) beauty he welcomed me. Then he ascended to the fourth heaven and lo! Idris (Enoch) was there. Then, he ascended with us to the fifth heaven I was with Harun (Aaron-AS). Then, I was taken to the sixth heaven. I was with Moses (AS). Then, I was taken up to the seventh heaven. I found Abraham (AS) who said 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.
Prophet (S.A.W) (S.A.W) Al-Bayt al-Ma'mur (The Much-Frequented House), Prophet Mohammad said, “Seventy thousand angels enter into it (al-Bayt al- Ma’mur) daily and, after they come out, they never return again.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari) The Prophet ((S.A.W)S) (S.A.W) crowds and crowds of angels as he ascended. They were true worshippers performing all parts of prayer—prostrating, kneeling, and standing The Prophet (S.A.W) (S.A.W) wonderful things. The Prophet (S.A.W) and Gabriel (AS) kept ascending, until they reached a point where Gabriel stopped. That was the farthest place Gabriel was allowed to reach; it was the Lote-Tree (Sidrat-ul-Muntaha meaning the Tree of the End). Jibrael (A.S) said to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “If I walk further, I will incinerate” (Sahih Bukhari).
The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) saw four manifest rivers, The River Nile and the River Euphrates and hidden ones, than he visited the Jannat. He had also the opportunity to see Malik, the guardian of Hell than the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) reached to a place called Lohe-Mahfooz where he could hear the scraping of pens as they wrote the destinies of mankind. From there the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) reached Arsh-e-MuAllah there the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was addressed by Allah and Allah (SWT) said to him, “Muhammad! I have enjoined on your Ummah FIVE prayers daily.”
After this the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) started descending and he arrived back to Masjid-e-Aqsa and from Masjid-e-Aqsa back to Makkah. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) told that “On the way back to Makkah he (S.A.W) saw the camels of Makkan merchant having containers of water. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) drank the water” (Sahih Bukhari). Next morning the Prophet (S.A.W) told the story to Abu Jahl then decided to seize the opportunity to ridicule the Prophet (S.A.W) and his message and asked Prophet Muhammad whether he would repeat the same story if he gathers the dwellers of Mecca, to which the Prophet (S.A.W) agreed. For the very first time, Abu-Jahl started to gather people to listen the Prophet (S.A.W) who narrated what happened with confidence. However, the people kept clapping their hands as a sign of disbelief and mockery. When Abu-Bakr (Prophet Muhammad’s closest companion) heard about this, he said his famous quotation “If he (Prophet Muhammad had said that, then it is true. I believe what is far more than that. Allah says “……. pray to your Lord and slaughter (the sacrifice). Surely your antagonist is he who is without offspring” (Quran, 108: 1-3).
4m which book dd u gt thm there r many thngs dat I ddnt read in my dr.iftikhar book

Reaction score
4m which book dd u gt thm there r many thngs dat I ddnt read in my dr.iftikhar book
princess Sofia, I am graduate of Al Azhar University Cairo, i spent 8 years in studying uloom ul quran, uloom ul hadit and uloom ul fiqh.........i have studeied from the earliest book written by Saba-e keram, tabaeens and taba tabaeens........ now a days the writers just write like u cut the first layer of an onion they dont dig harder and deep to provide pure n complete knowlegde of islam