• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat: Need notes!

Reaction score
I need notes on the four sources of Islamic law although I have prepared it from Yasmin Malik but the information is inadequate. It would be grateful if someone provide me the notes. Also, is there any difference between the Quran as a source of legal thinking and Quran as a basis of thought and action?

Reaction score
I need notes on the four sources of Islamic law although I have prepared it from Yasmin Malik but the information is inadequate. It would be grateful if someone provide me the notes. Also, is there any difference between the Quran as a source of legal thinking and Quran as a basis of thought and action?

Attachments

• Islamiat notes.pdf
    8 MB · Views: 88
Reaction score
Complete Handouts in Points (Mastering O level Islamiat). Here
Or visit here for further Isl Note's
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/