Islamiyat notes (Surahs) New

Reaction score
:) here are the notes for islamiyat surahs...part B is the new question about the importance of the theme to muslims today....

Content used with express permission of author;)

Following post (ALLAH in Himself)

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    161.2 KB · Views: 2,371
  • 2.pdf
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,453
  • 3.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 4.pdf
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • 5.pdf
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,241
Reaction score
trololol...y do u make a fun of urself ??:ROFLMAO:
cant u see these are of the new pattern and of not the old one that u HAD..

And here i thought you actually had a brain. Check the post gain kiddo. At the end there is something written. Can't read it? I'll pronounce it for you. : Not Anymore .
Maybe you should have spent more time in English Class . Would've done you a lot of good. :)

Reaction score
Hy, pls listen ! Da files u attatched ere, r gvng an error ! I ws only able to download da frst passage n in othrs, they r syng, k its not decoded properly ! :( Pleasee, helpp me outt :O

Reaction score
At the end there is something written. Can't read it? I'll pronounce it for you. : Not Anymore .
means u dont have them any longer....kindly try choosing proper words to present urself in future
come of it man...putting an X in ur username and puttin on an avatar of don vito doesnt mean u Know all and that every1 is younger than u o_O

Reaction score
come of it man...putting an X in ur username and puttin on an avatar of don vito doesnt mean u Know all and that every1 is younger than u o_O

well you are younger then me , as i was where you are a year ago. And as for the the avatar , it's just an avatar , and the X in my name was just to make it innovative and harder to pronounce.
Don't be envious , i know both my username and avatar are cooler then yours but try to act a little more mature.
What kinda man attacks anothers identity just because the other man , is smarter than him ? ;)

Reaction score
well you are younger then me , as i was where you are a year ago. And as for the the avatar , it's just an avatar , and the X in my name was just to make it innovative and harder to pronounce.
Don't be envious , i know both my username and avatar are cooler then yours but try to act a little more mature.
What kinda man attacks anothers identity just because the other man , is smarter than him ? ;)
Lol smarter? interfering in problems you're not a part of and misguiding people, if that's what being smart is, i'm sure no one here is smarter than you!