• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat O level references

Reaction score
Guys is it necessary to write down Surah name and verse number after stating the Quranic references???
Also writing references with black pen to highlight it is necessary???

answer if you want to
In general what should be my time management during examination???

Reaction score
it is necessary to write the surah name and verse number but writing with a specific pen is not really important, you just have to write with a pen, all other shit is just made up so they really don't care what the colour of your pen is or what HB is your pencil.
About time management, you should give a max of 25 minutes to each question as you will only have 1 hour and 30 minutes for 3 questions.

Reaction score
Guys is it necessary to write down Surah name and verse number after stating the Quranic references???
Also writing references with black pen to highlight it is necessary???

answer if you want to
In general what should be my time management during examination???
Usually it is 17 mins for the whole question and as for references u only revise the smaller ones and in case u forget, just write (Quran) or write the reference indefinitely.
The colour of pen doesnt matter but we r told to write a small "r" in the margin next to the reference.

Reaction score
is it really possible doing that HUGE question in 17 minutes and if yes then please GUIDANCE IS REQUIRED.

Reaction score
I know it seems impossible but these r the general tips our teacher gave n she is very experiences.
I usually take upto 20 mins in a part and 2 mins in b part, but i dont complete my paper n this results in lower grades.
My friends though fulfill all the requirements n achieve high marks