• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2

Reaction score
As Paper 1 of most of the students including me of Islamiyat went quite bad its high time to prepare for Islamiyat Paper 2 and to get 49 to 48 marks in it to get at least an A..so guys pls post all the answers of the guesses and whatever stuff you have...all help would be appreciated..:)

Reaction score
Here is a great advice !!
Learn the rule and adminstration of 4 Caliphs including the battles !! One of them is bound to come so you will get good marks !! :)

Reaction score
there is something wrong here after Umars battles there is some blue colour filled i dont know why ???

Reaction score
questions that can come:

q1:why did hazrat umar thught it important to fight against persians and byzantines? (5x2)

q2:trace the expansion of islamic empire during 632-644 AD?(10)

q3:give short accounts about the elections of four Caliphs?(10)

q4:what do muslims believe in oneness of Allah an the last day(resurrection)?(5x2)
b)how do one of this believe influences in daily living of a muslim?(4)

q5:how is prayer performed?(10)
what is delayed prayer(qaza)?(4)

thats all i will tell more afterwards!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:
there is something wrong here after Umars battles there is some blue colour filled i dont know why ???
working fine here !! :unknown:

Yeah there iz problem!!....... After hazrat Umer there r no more battles of rest 2 caliphs.. instead there are blank page...
And thnx a lot for dis :) :) :)

Reaction score
Yes, there is problem with the battles chart.
Btw, how are u guys preparing for isl p2? Even my p1 went xtremely bad :((((

Reaction score
@salman: try downloading yourself. The problem is after Umar's battles, there are no battles of other caliphs, just blue blue something

Reaction score
Anon said:
@salman: try downloading yourself. The problem is after Umar's battles, there are no battles of other caliphs, just blue blue something
I re-uploaded it but the same problem !! :(
Btw maybe this will help you till hazrat Abu bakr and Hazrat Umar's battles !!

Reaction score
yaar it wud be good if u remove the blue colour then other things might come,try this if u have time. thanks.