• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiyat paper2 guess paper

Reaction score
is it possible if i do 3/6 aricle i only did belief in divine decree, tawheed, and angel also i'll do all the pillars

Reaction score
well..........u should do all............taking no risks..............but obviously prepare more the ones which are expected

Reaction score
okey haris...listen

in relation with other states u hve to give 1st intro paragraph

then u have to give 2 example
1st example is of hazarat abu barkar apostaphy movement
2nd example hazrat umar fall to jerusleum

about ahadith i dnt knw abt them bt i hve being told by teachers that hadith about orphan is going to come....

and about compilation of ahadith u must do compilation after prophet(s.a.w) death...in it u hve to tell about companions...then successors of the companion....and the successors of the sucessours...

and in Q2 b part...prepare the types of ahadith...important

Reaction score
@harris019 ==> man compilation iz so easy!!!
first phase during holy prophet's lifetime by companions who wrote it down e.g. abdullah bin masud
secondly during rule of ummayad caliph near the end of first century a.h wen he ordered all hadith to be written down
then write about the sahih bukhari and sahih muslim and the rest of the sihah sitta and your good to go... bst ov luck!!!

Reaction score
Student-OR-Slave said:
@harris019 ==> man compilation iz so easy!!!
first phase during holy prophet's lifetime by companions who wrote it down e.g. abdullah bin masud
secondly during rule of ummayad caliph near the end of first century a.h wen he ordered all hadith to be written down
then write about the sahih bukhari and sahih muslim and the rest of the sihah sitta and your good to go... bst ov luck!!!
I rememeber this QS spending A day before exam making notes of it and revising it.Then saw nothing of it in the paper

Reaction score
johncena said:
okey haris...listen

in relation with other states u hve to give 1st intro paragraph

then u have to give 2 example
1st example is of hazarat abu barkar apostaphy movement
2nd example hazrat umar fall to jerusleum

about ahadith i dnt knw abt them bt i hve being told by teachers that hadith about orphan is going to come....

and about compilation of ahadith u must do compilation after prophet(s.a.w) death...in it u hve to tell about companions...then successors of the companion....and the successors of the sucessours...

and in Q2 b part...prepare the types of ahadith...important
iz apostasy movement included in relation with states cuz its not related to either persia or byzantine!!!

Reaction score
but hadith as a indidval conduct? and themes of hadith in passage and other passages ?wht pages in dr iftifkquar!!!
and wht to write still confused????
i knw da complication of hadiths of prophet. prophet successors and successors his successors
and i knw matn and isnad only problem in the above questions!!!!!!

Reaction score
wht relaition wid non muslim refer to dr . ifti rite and relation wid others others states wht a 10 mark question come on this which book and pages\???

Reaction score
best ov luck to all of you...and when my guess will be ryt do post comment or thankx me....or reply me....i will be waiting...thank you all...

Reaction score
yar im sorry this might be a dumb question but what does
hadith in induvidual conduct mean?

Reaction score
yar can anyone please answer my question,im very tense i have studied nothing for paper 2

Reaction score
hadith for persnol conduct....how prophet(s.a.w) tought that a musilm shuld act through his ahadith...