• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat passages!

Reaction score
I guess the question requires like Allah helps us and wishes the best for us kinda stuff and not how we should follow these themes

Reaction score
Yes kind of, we have been doing passages for the last three months and now i'm sick of it, we have more question too and yet again we have classes for passages on SATURDAY!!
yeh same we are also having the classes tomorrow fro 9 and our teacher saying that it'll be a 5-6 hours class...nt getting how to attend it :(

Reaction score
ummm u talking in what sense ... like m nt getting ??? can u explain a bit furthur
a good answer is always with a reference in it,so which type of reference eg sunnah quranic or daily lives we write as a refernce.

Reaction score
a good answer is always with a reference in it,so which type of reference eg sunnah quranic or daily lives we write as a refernce.
oh okay.. we can write for surah kausar eg. that surah duha also talks about ALLAH'S bounties and favours and HOLYPROPHET (saw) and etc ... maybe i'm going in the right direction to answer ur quesstion ??

Reaction score
oh okay.. we can write for surah kausar eg. that surah duha also talks about ALLAH'S bounties and favours and HOLYPROPHET (saw) and etc ... maybe i'm going in the right direction to answer ur quesstion ??
U explained it well,

Reaction score
Passage 13!!
This passage of Surah Al-Maidah ( the dinning table) has great importance, It describes very close relation of Allah with His messenger Hazrat Isa (RA) , it also describes the false beliefs of the people about Hazrat Isa (RA) and his mother, that he was not the son of God but only His servant.
This verse is very important because it clears that Prophets show no miracles with out the help of Allah as the surah repeatedly says 'By my leave' which clears that if it wasn't for Allah none of that would have been possible and no one can harm them under the protection of Allah as the passage tells us that Allah saved him from the bani-israel.
We muslims are told that we should have faith in Allah and in His actions and accept the true concept of Islam, tawhid. Allah has no sons and no partners and all the prophets were His servants. We should have faith in Allah and should turn only to him for protection, guidance and ask for his mercy. It is only Allah who bestowed on his servants the miracles and they could never do so, on their own.
Here are some more points
These verses show that God is all powerful, that he is a loving God who has sent prophets to guide mankind. It strengthens ones belief in prophets, reminds us of our insignificance and accountability to Allah. It also shows us that Jesus was a sign and proof of Allah's power over all things.

Reaction score
Here are some more points
These verses show that God is all powerful, that he is a loving God who has sent prophets to guide mankind. It strengthens ones belief in prophets, reminds us of our insignificance and accountability to Allah. It also shows us that Jesus was a sign and proof of Allah's power over all things.
yeh sure.. thanks for adding it :)

Reaction score
PASSAGE 14!!

This surah was revealed when the Holy prophet (SAW) was in grief stricken by the attitude of the unbelievers, and the reason was that the revelation was remained suspended for some time. So the unbelievers began to say that his lord has forsaken him. So the Holy Prophet (SAW) became very upset and distressed on these remarks. This surah is very important in the sense that Allah almighty consoled him and by this surah the anxiety and distress oh the Holy Prophet (SAW) was removed and was given glad tidings of his bright future and the future of Islam.

The Holy Prophet (SAW) was given a good news that not only the hereafter but his life on the earth will be full of victory, satisfaction full of His blessings and bounties of Allah Almighty.And it was also told that in later days Islam will be the super power of Arab and the whole world.

We should have firm belief that Allah supports and helps His believers and servants all the time. Allah never leaves His servants alone so we should not lose our heart on the temporary and for time being difficulties. We are also told to thank His bounties and blessings all the time. And we should share all His bounties and blessings with poor and needy people. We should be good and polite in our conduct and behaviour with all human beings particularly the poor, weak and orphans.:)

I'm not sure about this, but this is what I wrote in part B, in the passages according to the new pattern.... its a bit long but I'm working on that...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm i think the last paragraph is part B cuz the rest seemed to be a too long of an introduction and yeah the B part was perfect,awesome and magnificent and yeah you forgot one point about salat and sacrifice that Muslims should offer salat and should keep it in mind that it is not the flesh that reaches Allah but the our will for performing sacrifice that indeed makes Allah happy. So we Muslims should therefore be steadfast in our prayers as given order through this surah and should also offer sacrifice in the way of Allah with goodwill.

The rest of the B part ( which i think is the last paragraph ) is perfect.

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm i think the last paragraph is part B cuz the rest seemed to be a too long of an introduction and yeah the B part was perfect,awesome and magnificent and yeah you forgot one point about salat and sacrifice that Muslims should offer salat and should keep it in mind that it is not the flesh that reaches Allah but the our will for performing sacrifice that indeed makes Allah happy. So we Muslims should therefore be steadfast in our prayers as given order through this surah and should also offer sacrifice in the way of Allah with goodwill.

The rest of the B part ( which i think is the last paragraph ) is perfect.
YEH u r right or else it'll be too long and we also have to take time in consideration.... rest it's perfect by adding ur points as well

Reaction score
Passage 13!!
This passage of Surah Al-Maidah ( the dinning table) has great importance, It describes very close relation of Allah with His messenger Hazrat Isa (RA) , it also describes the false beliefs of the people about Hazrat Isa (RA) and his mother, that he was not the son of God but only His servant.
This verse is very important because it clears that Prophets show no miracles with out the help of Allah as the surah repeatedly says 'By my leave' which clears that if it wasn't for Allah none of that would have been possible and no one can harm them under the protection of Allah as the passage tells us that Allah saved him from the bani-israel.
We muslims are told that we should have faith in Allah and in His actions and accept the true concept of Islam, tawhid. Allah has no sons and no partners and all the prophets were His servants. We should have faith in Allah and should turn only to him for protection, guidance and ask for his mercy. It is only Allah who bestowed on his servants the miracles and they could never do so, on their own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes good but you should also write that as condemned by this surah that those who refuse to turn towards Allah face their overpowering wrath and incur His rage . So therefore we should never deny the message of God as those who refuse to do so are promised by Allah to be destroyed . As said in surah Ahzab:

" ....And they are those whose hearts have been sealed and whose hearts have been hardened......."
(Al-Quran)

So we Muslims should get lesson form it that we should be one of those who seek Allah's bounties by believing in His true faith and not one of those who incur His wrath and are condemned by the HolyQuran.

I know your answer almost contained all of this point but i thought that it should be given a better touch for a nice and sweet ending, Hope my comment would be of some use in helping you give a better answer to this surah's B part.

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes good but you should also write that as condemned by this surah that those who refuse to turn towards Allah face their overpowering wrath and incur His rage . So therefore we should never deny the message of God as those who refuse to do so are promised by Allah to be destroyed . As said in surah Ahzab:

" ....And they are those whose hearts have been sealed and whose hearts have been hardened......."
(Al-Quran)

So we Muslims should get lesson form it that we should be one of those who seek Allah's bounties by believing in His true faith and not one of those who incur His wrath and are condemned by the HolyQuran.

I know your answer almost contained all of this point but i thought that it should be given a better touch for a nice and sweet ending, Hope my comment would be of some use in helping you give a better answer to this surah's B part.
thanku... yeh we've practiced it the same way :)

Reaction score
YEH u r right or else it'll be too long and we also have to take time in consideration.... rest it's perfect by adding ur points as well
Thanks i am just trying my best to make sure that everyone gets his best shot at the papers so i am trying my best to help you all guys with whatever i can .