• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat questionn ...

Reaction score
Hello, good morning...
i wanted to ask if i am supposed to study all of the imams and the holy prophet(pbuh)'s decendants because i havent been taught them in school .. and secondly, do i have to memorise all of the scribes , wives , important personalities as well ?? it seems damn tough =x

Reaction score
Yaar for the Imams read abt all but just learn in detail abt the first two Imams and the last one (if possible as a question can come on it ),as only the questions of these have come.

While for descendants just read them and understand them they are not that hard.
For the scribes do Abdullah Bin Masud, Zaid Bin Sabit and Ubbay Bin Kaab.
For wives memorise all the names of wives and learn abt in detail of the first four but just read others if possible its not necessary.

For imp personalities do Abu Talib, Hazrat Bilal,Hamza,abu Sufyan,Abu Hurarah and some more ive forgotten.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
For Imams, keep in mind their names (though it's better to know 2-3 points for each), but details about Hussain (R.A) and Hassan (R.A) should be on your finger tips along with Imam Mehdi!
Ya.. Scribes, Wives and other important personalities are very important! Tough, but you've no other choice!

Reaction score
yup but it helps as both papers are not very close and therefore we can learn abt them easily.