• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamyat help

Reaction score
AOA
Can any1 who recently got an A* or A tell me which book to use to prepare the Surahs set for special study in Islamyat
Your Help will be appreciated thnx :D

Reaction score
i have some notes of surah's also so if u want them then just tell me ur email. i will mail that.
i have got an A*

Reaction score
ailg1996 said:
AOA
Can any1 who recently got an A* or A tell me which book to use to prepare the Surahs set for special study in Islamyat
Your Help will be appreciated thnx :D
farkhanda noor muahammad will help u da bst! :)

Reaction score
HERE's A QUESTION REGARDING ABU BAKR'S CALIPHATE

was aswad ansi the false prophet killed during the claiphate of abu bakr or beore that because one book says that he was kiled by the muslims while the other book states that he was killed by his own people during the life time of the holy prophet(PBUH)

kindly answer because i am currently preparing for islamiat

Reaction score
why is dr.david thomas book so brief? Comparing it with FNM and others it has very little knowledge. So is it advisable to depend on this book? For example the caliph's portion is very short.BTW i like this book but my other classfellows and teacher uses FNM book as it is very detailed. How should i go about my prep as im appearing this may?Also my pre-mock exam is on tuesday so please help me.

Reaction score
shezi1995 said:
why is dr.david thomas book so brief? Comparing it with FNM and others it has very little knowledge. So is it advisable to depend on this book? For example the caliph's portion is very short.BTW i like this book but my other classfellows and teacher uses FNM book as it is very detailed. How should i go about my prep as im appearing this may?Also my pre-mock exam is on tuesday so please help me.
it is very brief and used only for understanding the facts !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
DAVID THOMAS IS GOOD FOR PREPARING SURAHS AND AHADITHS. AS YOU CANT REALLY GET ANY HELP FROM IT OTHER THAN THIS,,, :mrgreen:

Reaction score
well DAVID THOMAS book is good because in new edition of this book he has included many new things which no other book has like the Battle of FIHL during umer's caliphate its an imp battle but its not included in any other book and many other things including those makki madni surahs in main theme though this book is brief still it has quite a good amount of material