• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its high time we start thinking......

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum...
I am posting this article by Faiz Seyal..it tells us how Islam is the complete way of life and how even non-Muslims sometimes have to refer the Qur'an and Ahadith to make the right decisions in life..then why WE.. being muslims are so much away from our own religion..perhaps this is the cause for all the destruction in Islamic countries all around the world..i can't say anything about other countries but am a Pakistani..and Pakistan sure is in darkness right now.and it is our country..our pride ..and we shud do something about it...i'll come up with something regarding that too..soon InshaAllah..

Some Facts About Islam
Islam is a universal religion and provides a complete code of life. It is not a religion only guaranteeing
the improvement and uplift of an individual’s private and personal life, in-fact, it is a complete way of
life catering to all the fields of human existence. Even the main objective of Islam is “the reformation
and reconstruction of society (human system) on the eternal and all-embracing principles set forth in
the Quran. Some facts about Islam are listed in the following paragraphs.
Islam- A Universal Religion: Islam is the religion of mankind and its message is universal
and eternal. Islam provides guidance in all walks of life - individual and social, material and
moral, economic and political, legal and cultural, national and international. James A.
Michener writes, “Many Westerners, accustomed by their history books to believe that
Muslims were barbarous infields, find it difficult to comprehend how profoundly our intellectual
life has been influenced by Muslim scholars in the field of science, medicine, mathematics,
geography and philosophy. Crusaders who invaded the Holy Land to fight Muslims returned
to Europe with new ideas of love, poetry, chivalry, welfare and government. Our concept of
university was modified by Muslim scholars, who perfected the writing of history…….”5
Islam-Emphasizing Human Values: Islam has placed a lot of emphasis on character
building of an individual. It realized the importance of moral values for a social system to work
effectively and thus incorporated those values as basic traits of the human being. That is why
it raised His Prophets to impart knowledge of the principles of individual and social behavior
to maintain justice and tranquility in society and culture. Kindness, manners, courtesy, trusting
relationships, truth, fulfilling the promise, justice, honesty and providing equal treatment are
basic and prime values given by Islam. Sirojini Naidu admits justice in Islam, while saying,
“Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideas of Islam, because as I read in the Quran,
I find those dynamic principles of Life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of
life suited to the whole world”.6 On the other hand, Major Arthur Glyn Leonard says, “Two
features in the Creed of Islam have always specially attracted me. One is the God conception,
the other is its unquestionable sincerity - a tremendous asset in human affairs, ..…”7
Few sayings of the Holy Prophet are listed below which emphasize these values:
• “Guard yourself against six things, and I am your security for Paradise: When you speak,
speak the truth; fulfill when you promise; discharge your trust; be chaste in thought and
action; and withhold your hand from striking and from taking that which is unlawful and
bad”.
• “The most perfect of the believers in faith is the best of them in moral excellence.
• “No man hath believed perfectly until he wisheth for his brother that which he wisheth for
himself”.
• “All God’s creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who doeth good to
God and His creatures”.
• “No father giveth his child anything better than good manners”.
Islam-Emphasizing Responsibility and Self Control: Another unique feature of Islam is
that it establishes a balance between individualism and collectivism. It believes in the
individual personality of man and holds everyone personally responsible and accountable for
his deeds. It guarantees fundamental rights to the individual and does not permit anyone to
tamper with them. It also puts a lot of emphasis on self control. The Holy Prophet on one
occasion said that, “The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of the self”.
Islam-Satisfying Stability and Change: Mr Justice Cardoza of the United Sates of America
has emphatically declared, and rightly so, that, “The greater need of our time is a philosophy
that will mediate between conflicting claims of stability and progress and supply principle of
growth”. Islam bestows upon mankind an ideology that satisfies the demands both of stability
and change. It encourages continuous self-development as a major tool for bringing positive
changes and development in society. According to the Quran, “Allah does not change the
condition of a people unless they first change that which is in their hearts”. At another
occasion, it suggests, “Man shall have nothing but what he strives for”. The Holy Quran did
not accomplish the transformation of the individual alone. Equally, it brought about a
transformation of the family, of society, of humanity as a whole. The Quran has affected a
transformation of humanity itself, a transformation material as well as moral, an awakening
intellectually as well as spiritually. There is no other religion which has brought about a
change so deep and everlasting in the lives of men.
Islam-Leadership and Democracy: Islam is a practical religion and there is no hierarchy in
Islam. Everybody is supposed to approach the Quran or Mohammad (the leader) directly and
live his life according to its directives. Islam has emphasized that the leader should be a “role
model” for the society and must demonstrate all the traits and qualities as expected by the
members of the society. Giving the leadership traits, the Quran suggests, “they deserve the
right to govern who, among other assets, have physical strength coupled with knowledge”.
Here “other assets” does not mean physical assets but means Islamic values which are
considered as true assets for Muslims. Sirojini Naidu writes that “It was the first religion that
preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque when the call from the Minaret is
sounded ………., the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and

the king kneel side by side and proclaim, “God alone is great”.8
(contd. below)

Reaction score
Islam-Emphasizing Human Equality: It suggests the equality of human beings regardless of
any factor. H.A.R. Gibb, an English writer says: “But Islam has yet further service to render
the cause of humanity ……. No other society has such a record of success in uniting in an
equality of status, of opportunity and of endeavor so many and so various races of mankind.
The great Muslim communities of Africa, India and Indonesia, perhaps also the small Muslim
community in Japan, show that Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable
elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition between the great societies of the East
and the West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable
condition”.9
Islam- Emphasizing Importance of Knowledge: Islam takes mankind out of the world of
darkness and initiates him into that of knowledge and light. It has emphasized the power of
knowledge. The Holy Prophet once said, “To seek knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim,
male and female”. On another occasion, the Holy Prophet said that, “Seek knowledge even
though it be in China”. Islam makes the proper development of the personality of an individual
as one of the prime objectives of its educational policy.
Conclusion
Islam addresses the entire humanity, transcending all barriers and limitations of race, region or time. It
seeks to guide man in all walks of life, spiritual, temporal, individual and collective. It contains
directions for the conduct of the head of state as well as a commoner, of the rich as well as the poor.
Islam recognized the importance of individual development to stimulate social development, 1500
years ago. This is something which modern management has recognized now, saying that “in the 80’s
major growth areas for organizations were related to technology transfer, in the 90’s expected growth
will be related to people”. Marquis of Dufferin and Ava very rightly said that “It is always to Mussulman
science, to Mussulman art, and to Mussulman literature that Europe has been in great measure
indebted for its extrication from the darkness of the Middle Ages”.10
I (Faiz Seyal) do not claim to be a “Scholar”, but being an HSD Practitioner in a Muslim Society, more I think about
and practice HSD, more I get convinced that this is something which our religion has laid down for us.
Few questions then arise: “Why did it take humanity so long to recognize it?” “Why have we
abandoned our true values and code of life?” and, “Why do we always let Non-Muslims take our
leads?” These are the questions to be answered by every Muslim. I think that we will have to prove
what the Holy Quran cited, “Thus we have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses
against mankind,…….”

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Wooooooow Masha allah soooo informative...tnxs alot brothr...
JazakAllah fr de taggy bro.......aftr such a lng tyme....infct i ws waiting fr ur threads....tnxs alot :)
waiyyakum sis...am so lazy these days...cuz am fasting..also i spend most of my time completing the seera of the PROPHET (PBUH)..want to finish it before Ramadan..just pray it gets over before ramadan..got other things to do then..

Reaction score
Reaction score
waiyyakum sis...am so lazy these days...cuz am fasting..also i spend most of my time completing the seera of the PROPHET (PBUH)..want to finish it before Ramadan..just pray it gets over before ramadan..got other things to do then..

Areee...lol
Shah bro gettn lazy...no wyyyyyyyyyyyy..impossible......:(
Fasting nvr mks u lazy bro dat shytan is mkn u lazy.........dnt wrry my dr brothr ur fasting fr de sake f Allah so he will nevr evr btry hs believer ..
and i pry dat he shud ease all ur suffering..insha allah...:)
woooooooow rele ur reading it...Masha allah...its ahh mazing rt....i hv just read few f dem..insha allah will read dem soon....
ohkkkk defa ill pry fr u brothr......
May Allah gv u mch mre hidayah...fr posting such ahh mazing threads......:)

Reaction score
Areee...lol
Shah bro gettn lazy...no wyyyyyyyyyyyy..impossible......:(
Fasting nvr mks u lazy bro dat shytan is mkn u lazy.........dnt wrry my dr brothr ur fasting fr de sake f Allah so he will nevr evr btry hs believer ..
and i pry dat he shud ease all ur suffering..insha allah...:)
woooooooow rele ur reading it...Masha allah...its ahh mazing rt....i hv just read few f dem..insha allah will read dem soon....
ohkkkk defa ill pry fr u brothr......
May Allah gv u mch mre hidayah...fr posting such ahh mazing threads......:)
jazakAllah sis...am not reading them am watching the vids from here.. check out u srsly will love it https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ace-and-blessings-of-allah-be-upon-him.19021/

Reaction score
Another amazing thread by u....MashaAllah :)
May Allah reward u for all ur efforts....Aameen
JazakAllah for tagging bro :)
jazakAllah sis..u guys r so motivating...i srsly wanna share more and more of what i have..i tried sharing all this on other sites..but never had such gr8 response..perhaps never had such gr8 frnds..Alhamdulillah...i got this site and gr8 frnds like u ppl..

Reaction score
Shah....Infinite Thanks for enlightening my mind as well as others for valuable Islamic knowledge(y)
I am very much indebted to you for your efforts to spread Islamic principles far and wide.:)
Thanks will not suffice so instead I pray for Allah to bless you greatly.

Reaction score
Shah....Infinite Thanks for enlightening my mind as well as others for valuable Islamic knowledge(y)
I am very much indebted to you for your efforts to spread Islamic principles far and wide.:)
Thanks will not suffice so instead I pray for Allah to bless you greatly.
MASHALLAH..now u know,,this type of response enlightened me..INSHALLAH we all will work together to make us true practicing muslims..lets all pray together...JazakAllah for ur very beautiful dua for me..AAMEEN..and may Allah reward u and bless u for taking so much interest in Islam,,AAMEEN..

Reaction score
jazakAllah sis..u guys r so motivating...i srsly wanna share more and more of what i have..i tried sharing all this on other sites..but never had such gr8 response..perhaps never had such gr8 frnds..Alhamdulillah...i got this site and gr8 frnds like u ppl..
wa iyyakum bro....m glad that our replies r motivating u :)
thats true this site has got many nyc ppl...MashaAllah :)