• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

its the AWARD Function :P :D

Reaction score
Assalamualaykum shazmina ...jazakillah soooo much :) this really made me happy...i love the award i got even though i'm not a princess in real :D ;) thanks sooo much :)
Ooooo...fantastic girl is Miss Organized...!! Awesome...!! yea n she does look like she likes everything to b neat, tidy n organized :love:
WoW sleeping beast :D someone should have given me that award during my holidays... :D :LOL:

hey n u should b given d award of making ppl smile....(wow so much sawab inshaAllah) :)
Walaikum salaam warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu dear swt sistr :) hahaha no prbs sis waiyyakum :) it ws my honor to gv u an award :)
Hahaha nope sis u rele r a princess :) masha allah :) hahahahaha
Hehehehehehehehehehehe ikr sis...evn during skul dys she slps alot dts y sis :)
Tnxs alot sis..u too md my entire dy :). JazakAllah khairan :)

Reaction score
And there i was.. searching for my name in this colorful rainbow and there it was :D <3
Thankyu so much for tagging and suprising me :D you really made me smile <3 and how did you know i had dimples? :O
Oh stap it you ;')
Buhahahaha sry fr de inconvenience sis...:) hahah beautiful :)
Awwww ur mst welcme swt hrt :) <3 tnx u tnx u :) hahaha just a guess sis :)

Reaction score
ehem ehem *clearing my throat*..*checking the mike*.
'waalaikum assalam warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu..it is an honor to be here holding this award tonight..this stage means alot to me..and i eud like to be called the high tech potman..thank u all and speciay shazmina'
and then *baaaam*.jz leaves the stage and *flash flash*..cameras r clickin.

Ahaahahahaha..i created the grt scene
Buhahahahahaha awsm....so swt f u dear brothr....u were de grtttt award holder lol :p tnxs alot.....soooo u wanna chk out de snaps ???
And ur mst welcme dear brothr :)