• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Join n lets compare LUMS n IBA....:)

Reaction score
heya.. how r u guys..?

well i request u all to share u ideas n shining thoughts on the topic:"IBA OR LUMS.?"

plz be frank n straightforwARD... distribute ur knowledge for OTHERS...

hoping to see everyone in this thread....:) ....

so countdown BEGINS...who is gonna be first.........?

Reaction score
well i have seen LUMS graduates searching for jobs like beggers, it doesnt really depend on the uni, it depends on ure guts and ure luck and off course ure determination and hardwork no matter where u get in

A_K

Reaction score
Well ... I gave both the LCAT and IBA's test last year .... May be it was because i didn't study a word for LCAT , i found it really tricky ... IBA on the other hand was walk in the park ... made it through easily (btw i didn't study for that either :p) .... Now which uni is better has always been a debate ... IBA probably has a stronger alumni network which really counts when it comes to job hunt... Lums on the other hand has a quality faculty along with many other charms ... so you cant really declare an institute better in this case I suppose...