• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
tumblr_nb3n5nx62h1qb59reo1_500.jpg

Reaction score
My mom was telling me to be careful tomorrow morning while driving to school because “it might snow” but I wanted to tell her that it was supposed to snow the day after tomorrow, so I told her “but it’s not going to snow until tomorrows tomorrow” then she said “yes, tomorrow’s tomorrow!” So I told her again “no! Tomorrows tomorrow” and she said the same thing. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what she was actually saying, and when I figured it out I laughed for a good 5 more minutes.

student8 :p

Reaction score
My mom was telling me to be careful tomorrow morning while driving to school because “it might snow” but I wanted to tell her that it was supposed to snow the day after tomorrow, so I told her “but it’s not going to snow until tomorrows tomorrow” then she said “yes, tomorrow’s tomorrow!” So I told her again “no! Tomorrows tomorrow” and she said the same thing. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what she was actually saying, and when I figured it out I laughed for a good 5 more minutes.

student8 :p
you could simply say 'the day after tomorrow' :p