• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, this is sooooo funny!!! I had to post it here too.... Probably only muslims will find it amusing, still it's a nice read!

But anyways, my awkwardness aside, why is prom bad, you ask? Well, I hope you haven't been to one to know first-hand why it's not exactly an ideal spot for a very young and highly impressionable Muslim boy or girl, but just trust me when I say that for all of the temptations and nonsense that you have to resist in those High School hallways every day, Prom Night pretty much cranks the haram-o-meter up to level 10, and the after-prom parties crank up the haraminess rating to obscenely fitna-tastic levels. It 'aint a pretty sight my friends, and for some of the girls it doesn't get much prettier the morning after, so its best to avoid that cesspool of hormones altogether and do something more spiritually productive with your fellow Muslim friends like growing beard hairs (not recommended for girls) or putting cute henna designs on your hands (not recommended for guys).

http://muslimmatters.org/2012/04/04/a-muslims-guide-to-rejecting-prom-dates/

do read it....

Reaction score
380259_405997066084967_235334899817852_1476451_1444903608_n.jpg

Reaction score
One guy tells his friend that check my result at the university and tell me my grades. But I will be with my father so if I failed in one subject say "Muslim says Asalam o Alaikum", if I failed in two say "Muslimeen says Asalam o Alaikum"
Friend comes from the university and says
"Ummat e Muslima says Asalaam O Alaikum" :p