• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they could discuss his use of the car.

"I'll make a deal with you," said his father. "You bring your grades up, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut, and then we'll talk."

A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car.

"Son, I'm real proud of you. You've brought your grades up and you've studied your Bible, but you didn't get hair cut!"

"You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that. Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair."

"Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"

Reaction score
Caller: “Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?”

Operator: “I’m sorry, I don’t understand who you are talking about”.

Caller: “On page 1 section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?”

Reaction score
A Russian, an American, and a Girl were talking one day.

The Russian said, ‘We were the first in space!”

The American said, “We were the first on the moon!”

The Girl said, “So what? We’re going to be the first on the sun!”

The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. “You can’t land on the sun, you idiot! You’ll burn up!” said the Russian. To which the Girl replied,

“We’re not stupid, you know. We’re going at night!”

Reaction score
If they can proof they are healthy they can go home . The 3 lunatics are in a room with a doctor . The doctor say : You all 3 see that door over there .

If you can get outside through the door without touching it with your hands , you can go home
1 idiot : I’m going to get outside by jumping through the Key whole , he Runs , jumps and BAF, he jumps against the door

2 idiot : I can do better , so he goes a little bit farther , Runs even faster , jumps and BAF again against the door
3 idiot : I’m the best doctor , i’m going to get out without touching it with my hands, He walks to the end of the room , Runs like he never ran before but at the last second he DOESN’T jump .
Doctor : Alright , why did you stop .

Idiot : I did not stop , i can’t jump through the key whole , the key is in the hole at the other side

Reaction score
English and Urdu always contradict each other:

-The sooner the better.
-Jaldi ka kaam Sheitaan ka hota hai;>

-Talk of the Devil and the Devil is here.
-Bari lambi umar hai,abhi tumhari baat kar rahay thay;)

-Absence makes a heart go fonder.
-Nazar say ojhul ..dil say ojhul:/

-Fight for your rights.
-Sbar ka phal metha hota hai.:cool:

-As wise as an Owl.
-Ullo ka patha! :D

Reaction score
305619_278580072227697_132411680177871_604439_866772608_n.jpg