• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
One day Dean came home from his office and the first thing he did was to shoot his dog. Martin, his neighbor and friend saw this and asked the reason.
Dean said: “An unknown person called my office and informed me that my best friend was fooling around with my wife.”
Martin was mighty relieved.

Reaction score
A signboard outside a restaurant said:

"Eat as much as you can and let your grandchildren pay the bill".

A man entered the restaurant, ate as much as he can and when the waiter gave the bill he pointed to the signboard, "Don't you see, only my grandchild needs to pay for this bill".

The waiter said, "Sir, this is not your bill. This is your grandfather's bill".

Reaction score
A rich man booked a journey in a helicopter and was boasting to all of his friends that he was travelling in a chopper.

Suddenly the pilot started to laugh out loud. The rich man asked, "Why are you laughing?"

The pilot said, "I wonder what the doctor will think after finding that I have escaped from the asylum.".

Reaction score
Teacher: Oxygen was first discovered in the year seventeen seventy two.

Student: But what were people breathing before that year?

Reaction score
Teacher: Do you know that Issac Newton proved that a tennis ball can be turned inside out without cutting it open by using Calculus.

Student: So far I was believing that an apple fell on Newton's head. Now I believe that a heavy stone must have fallen on his head.

Reaction score
66474_413366858692948_326437767385858_1487371_1753117635_n.jpg