• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
Teacher: Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Pluto and Neptune. Everyone must attend it.
Sudent: Sorry my mom wouldnt let me go so far
The teacher asked, 'Give me an example of Coincidence?'
Student replied, My mom and dad got married on the same date
TEACHER : PAPPU, give me a sentence starting with "I".

PAPPU : I is...

TEACHER : No, PAPPU. Always say, "I am."

PAPPU : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

TEACHER : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?

PAPPU : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"

TEACHER : No, that's wrong PAPPU : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

TEACHER : PAPPU, go to the map and find North America.

PAPPU : Here it is!

TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?

CLASS : PAPPU
Teacher: Which is your native place?

Rahul: Maharashtra m'aam.

Teacher: Can you spell it?

Rahul: Actually my native place is goa.
Teacher: Suppose, I give you 2 dogs. Then I again give you 2 dogs. How many will you have?
Student: 5
Teacher: How?
Student: I have a dog in my house now.
Teacher: You promised me to submit me a paragraph, right?

Student: Yes Sir.

Teacher: And I also promised that if you fail to submit it, I will punish you, right?

Student: Yes Sir, so it will be fair if you break your promise too.
Jon and Ron are brothers. Their teacher told them to write an essay about Dog. After checking the essays the teacher said,

'Why both the essays are the same?'

Ron: Sir, our pet dog is same.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
its certainly not that i don't like ur jokes.... but it's just that i want u to participate in other topics more often for I find ur personality to be c00l!!(y)
like if you said 'cut some time from posting jokes and go share some jokes with your parents...' that wd be a better suggestion... IMHO.. :)

Reaction score
like if you said 'cut some time from posting jokes and go share some jokes with your parents...' that wd be a better suggestion... IMHO.. :)
it would be better that someone assists his parents in the daily chores rather than just joking with them, most of the joke's are not fit for sharing with the parents keeping in mind their respect and high regard..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Feeling Lucky!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A fellow got up one Saturday morning with the odd feeling that something about this day was to be different.
Something unusual was about to happen today. He glanced out the window at the thermometer: 33 degrees. He went downstairs - the clock had stopped at 3 o'clock. He picked up the newspaper and read the date: the 3rd of the month.
Threes - that was it!
He grabbed the paper and flipped it open to the racing section. Sure enough in the 3rd race, there was a horse named Trio! The fellow hurried to the bank, drew out his life savings and bet it all on the horse to win.

When the Race finished the horse finished 3rd.

Reaction score
373792_10150422387741840_21785951839_8828659_1544530648_n.jpg