• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
Got another good one x)

Several men are in a locker room when suddenly the phone rings.
One of the men picks it up and says
"Hello?"
"Honey it's me, are you at the golf club?"
"Yes"
"I saw a beautiful 1000$ coat , could I buy it?"
"Yeeah sure, if you like it that much"
"Honey I also stopped by the Mercedes show room and really liked the E20 model!"
"How much is it?"
"Just $60,000 honey"
"Okay pay from the credit card , but for that much money I want a tv installed inside"
"Oh one last thing honey, the house we wanted .. it's on the market again for $450,000!"
"Can you offer $420,00?"
"Okay, bye I love you!"
"Love you too!"

The man then turned to the other men in the locker room and said..

"Anyone know whose phone that was? xD"

Reaction score
tumblr_m2gjhuFxmf1r5wn96o1_250.gif

Reaction score
there were 3 passenger in a plane, and it was about to crash. so the pilot told them to each throw one thing out of the plane. the 1st man threw out a coin. the second man threw out a fork, and the third man threw out a bomb. The plane landed safely, and all three men got off and started walking. While they were walking they came along an old man who was praying with happiness. they asked "why are you praying with happiness?" he told them "because i needed money to buy food and a coin fell out of the sky. the men continued walking and came acroos a girl who was crying. they asked "why are you crying?" she said " because a fork fell out of the sky and killed my teddy bear!" the men continued on their way and came across a guy laughing hysterically. they asked " why are you laughing?" he said " because i farted and my house EXPLODED :D:D:D