• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
5694433_460s.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't use it anywhere
I can swear on it

Er... I saw one in one of the images you posted.. I deleted it and said so (just like I said so to GSL some pages ago)... If u want I can provide it to you as evidence.....

bt she didnt use f-word

That's coz I deleted that image.. er, why wd I leave stuff lying around that is bad...??

i knw lol. bad robot is just being a bad robot

Er, I don't joke about warnings (well normally.. exceptions exist)....

peace!

Reaction score
Er... I saw one in one of the images you posted.. I deleted it and said so (just like I said so to GSL some pages ago)... If u want I can provide it to you as evidence.....

That's coz I deleted that image.. er, why wd I leave stuff lying around that is bad...??

peace!
lol dont say peace bro, its for hippies.......:p

Reaction score

peace!
Apologises for anything
I may have posted by mistake
That won't happen again