• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
304174_174478662637839_18822802_n.jpg

Reaction score
There were two brothers at ages 12 & 8. They were so naughty and always people comes with complain to their parents. Parents became very fed-up and they have taken them tothe mental doctor.
Doctor firstly call 12 years boy and asked him “Tell me where is god?” The boy keep himsilence. Then doctor again with loud voice asked him“Tell me where is God?”.
The boy suddenly ran away and went to his home andhide himself in his cloth cupboard.
When another brother saw that he also ran away after him and reached to the home and asked “Brother what doctor asked you and why you ran away?”
The elder brother said,“God is missing and everybody thinking that we did it”

Reaction score
A woman and her little girl were visiting the grave of the little girl’s grandmother.On their way through the cemetery back to the car, the little girl asked, “Mommy, do they ever bury two people in the same grave?”
“Of course not, dear.” replied the mother, "Why would you think that?
The tombstone back there said, “Here lies a lawyer an honest man.”

Reaction score
Santa reported for his university final examination, which consists of “Yes/No” type questions. He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his purse out,removes a coin and starts tossing it, marking the answer sheet yes for headsand no for tails.
Within half an hour he is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out. During the last few minutes, he is seen desperately flipping the coin, muttering and sweating.
The moderator, alarmed, approaches his and asks what is going on?
Santa replies, “I’m rechecking my answers and I don’t think I did very good.”

Reaction score
A beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer.
Both of them ask the same question to each other.
What is the question ???
So, Which Platform are you Working on ???:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I mean what music has come to nowadays...just a single line is enough to be the main constituent of a song, enough to be a hit among our peers, enough to be among the top ten..if you look at classics, they were actually great because the words were crafted, and really quite meaningful, plus not so repeated in almost every verse!..idk maybe I'm too old skul :p

Reaction score
I mean what music has come to nowadays...just a single line is enough to be the main constituent of a song, enough to be a hit among our peers, enough to be among the top ten..if you look at classics, they were actually great because the words were crafted, and really quite meaningful, plus not so repeated in almost every verse!..idk maybe I'm too old skul :p
lol ok

Reaction score
A Software Engineer
was smoking
(¯_¯_¯_¯(¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯¯_¯()??~
A Lady Said: "Can't U See the Warning!
Smoking is Injurious to Health..!!

He Replied: "We bother Only
about ERRORS.. Not WARNINGS.."
:D
A good programmer heeds warnings too. It' s bad practice to ignore them. :p