• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
just pass looks eh. :p
yup, even the teacher passes us looks
her looks: :cool:
ours: :cry:
(y) once in uni finals, my frnd actually offered me to cheat frm his paper n I said no.... :p sounds cool!? sad part was I really was stuck... hahaha! :ROFLMAO:
yeah last comp exam, a girl wrote the short forms on her desk, i caught her, so she offered she'll write it on my desk too, i refused, i got 0 in that ques, she got full marks in that ques, yet my total was more than her!!! i believe it ws cz i was honest :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

did not get as good marks.. so what..? :p

yup, even the teacher passes us looks
her looks: :cool:
ours: :cry:

yeah last comp exam, a girl wrote the short forms on her desk, i caught her, so she offered she'll write it on my desk too, i refused, i got 0 in that ques, she got full marks in that ques, yet my total was more than her!!! i believe it ws cz i was honest :)

(y)
"...And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent." (65:2-3)

Reaction score
534492_510523065633536_11413458_n.jpg

Reaction score
hahahahaha!!!! this had me laughing like crazy!!!!! :ROFLMAO: even I have notepad++ :D :p
programmers rock..! it's so fun whn some1 will waste much tym on a simple task n u can just make a program to do it for you...

P.S. by two black dots he meant their index...? like the 1st is 0 other is 1 and lthird is 2...??
lol! i dont know about notepad++.
thank you!:p
yeah! i thought the same. our teacher told us yesterday "in c counting starts from 0":D
p.s. you are such a theta...theta bhai!!!:ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
lol! i dont know about notepad++.
thank you!:p
yeah! i thought the same. our teacher told us yesterday "in c counting starts from 0":D
p.s. you are such a theta...theta bhai!!!:ROFLMAO:

well in sometime u might also have notepad++ I guess coz it is more powerful and can even open txt files that are like 20mb big.... which is crazy (although having a 20 mb txt file is also crazy) plus has tabs etc.... n colours for whn u're programming,...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notepad++

Notepad%2B%2B_screenshot2.png

I prefer notepad for normal applications.. but at times this comes in handy...

HAHAHA, ur welcome!! :p

true... we usually count from zero..... :D