• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
198152_476816292370766_232206249_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

WOW! never noticed that but it is true for most part!!!!!! I mean we do talk to dad but for most stuff mom is solution of problems!
No wonder:

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim). :love:

Reaction score
How to get Likes on XPC
1.Be a female it always helps,
2.Post Anything being a female, literally
3.Watch how the likes go by!! :p
*TRUE STORY*
P.S: Say NO to GENDER FAVOURITISM!! (y)
SERIOUSLYYYY!!!! :eek: *Looks at his likes and then gender and declares the quoted message as insane* :p

an admin that goes by the username of "badrobot14" is an exception to this rule!
:p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
an admin that goes by the username of "badrobot14" is an exception to this rule!
:p

ur likes are 5000+ mister.. u no speak either! :p

======================
On Topic:

"My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden." :p
Eric Morecambe.