~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Messages
6,440
Reaction score
31,077
Points
698
531030_396172073745760_326437767385858_1435556_2068050057_n.jpg
 
Messages
524
Reaction score
1,779
Points
153
Wife teaching English Grammer to her Husband :​

Wife : I am beautiful ! Which tense is that ?​

Husband : this is 100% Past tense !​
 
Messages
524
Reaction score
1,779
Points
153
PUPIL: "Would you punish me for something I didn`t do?" ​
TEACHER:" Of course not." ​
PUPIL: "Good, because I haven`t done my homework." :p​
 
Messages
524
Reaction score
1,779
Points
153
Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.​
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"​

One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."​

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher. :p :p :p
​
 
Top