• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Julie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dont know where the world is going to, people tend to get fatally sick more and more
Sometime back it was Darkest Angel I think, and now her
Get well soon (y)
a member Angel Nishi dies due to blood cancer :(:cry:

May ALLAH Grant Julie health , increase her chances of survival, and make her well like never before and as if nothing was wrong with her

Reaction score
Guys thanks for all the prayers n I hope it brings a change in her :) .........am soooo tensed ! ......yesterday we met her ...she wasn't able to talk properly n ....I can't explain :( .....n she actually heard that only 15% chances r her to live:cry::cry: ......now she is sooooo.......idk .....The docs said that there r very very few chances of her getting better :cry:

Reaction score
:cry:I read all of the posts in this thread nd on her wall... I want her to come bacckk realllyyy soonn ....pllzzz Hafsaaa get well soonn i even told her to stay okayy nd b healthy she doesn't listeenn naawww... tell that i want her backk.. give her strength that vl help her give inner strength..nd surely nd definitely v all r going to praayy for our sis Hafsaa.. InshaAllah she is going to b healthy InshaAllah have faith in Allah...

Reaction score
omg i just cant believe this .... m so sad ...
May Allah SWT cure her very soon ... and she return back to us as our sweet smiling angel... miss u dear ....
And also May Allah SWT give strength to her parents and siblings to bear this pain.... Ameen ...

Reaction score
May Allah SWT cure her very soon ... and she return back to us as our sweet smiling angel... miss u dear ....
And also May Allah SWT give strength to her parents and siblings to bear this pain.... Ameen ...

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score
Hey guys this is not posh teen this is her brother .....
Am soooo sorry am interfaring but this case is very srs !!
My sis Julie is admitted in hospital n her breathing plus heart beat is damn slow ...
She got problems with her blood ....( she is very weak but she is the most pretty girl in our family <3) Julie is a spectacular model and a dancer too ........
She is very sweet kind ....... Many of u might know her ....
All I wanted was to say plzzz pray for her n even the doc says that she can pass......:cry::cry::cry:
But am very double minded .......plzzzzz I don't want my baby sister to leave I love her more than anything
What happened to hafsa?? :(
May Allah give her good heath again and she recover soon Ameen
Get Well Soon :(

Reaction score
Hey guys this is not posh teen this is her brother .....
Am soooo sorry am interfaring but this case is very srs !!
My sis Julie is admitted in hospital n her breathing plus heart beat is damn slow ...
She got problems with her blood ....( she is very weak but she is the most pretty girl in our family <3) Julie is a spectacular model and a dancer too ........
She is very sweet kind ....... Many of u might know her ....
All I wanted was to say plzzz pray for her n even the doc says that she can pass......:cry::cry::cry:
But am very double minded .......plzzzzz I don't want my baby sister to leave I love her more than anything
Our Prayers are with you. GWS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.