• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Julie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont imply anything, but sometimes people do that for attention and fun
no offense meant ofcourse :)
The Heck !!! I would never do that ! She is my sister !! Y the .......would I do that ....! I don't even have time for the frekin attention thing !! I took leaves ! ........ Just to get many prayers for her n so she gets well soon ! Duh -____-

Reaction score
U mean I am making up stories .....? N that too of my own sis !!! :eek: ....? The heck
See, it's simple. You don't know the name of that disease. You don't know which treatment is she having. One moment, you guys are not allowed to see her, the other moment you say that she cries a lot and all.
Today when I said that a close friend of mine shall visit you guys in the hospital, you started making excuses.
And at last, the thing which is hard to digest is that why would a girl give her password to her brother? :eek: And you are here all this time.

But still, I am no one to judge you. It's just that I get this feeling that you are fooling around! To me, it's nothing but a clever ruse to seek attention.
If this is all true then I am gonna pray with all my heart that she recovers real soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
See, it's simple. You don't know the name of that disease. You don't know which treatment is she having. One moment, you guys are not allowed to see her, the other moment you say that she cries a lot and all.
Today when I said that a close friend of mine shall visit you guys in the hospital, you started making excuses.
And at last, the thing which is hard to digest is that why would a girl give her password to her brother? :eek: And you are here all this time.

But still, I am not no one to judge you. It's just that I get this feeling that you are fooling around! To me, it's nothing but a clever ruse to seek attention.
If this is all true then I am gonna pray with all my heart that she recovers real soon.

;)

Reaction score

But still, I am not no one to judge you. It's just that I get this feeling that you are fooling around! To me, it's nothing but a clever ruse to seek attention.
know what? i was also thinking the same for 2 days.

Reaction score
U guys will know everything tommorow ;) ...n also the proof that all this is not a lie !

Reaction score
but its all just what we think. we dunno whether he is right or we are.
so i m not gonna believe anything. just... ok, if she's bad, may Allah cure her. Ameen :)
True that bro ! (Y) ! Inshallah ......I hope she cms back here again n that would be a month or so ......
Well thanks for the dua ...... N prayers
Even I don't care wat u all think or not ......I just wanted prayers that's y .....

Status
Not open for further replies.