• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Julie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeaaaayyyy! I just met her n she says she feels a lot better than b4 !! :)
But wen she cms back to xpc she might hate it Toblerone ...... As the posts would embarrass her more than anything :( ....

Reaction score
But wen she cms back to xpc she might hate it Toblerone ...... As the posts would embarrass her more than anything :( ....
if she would have a positive mind. she wont. know why? cuz she can think that yes we care, that yes we think her acc may have been hacked that the hacker is saying that bloody things about our sis. I am not pointing you my brother :) but its simple, sisters have much secracy and why the hell would she tell u her password?
she must be happy that we are not just blind believers that yes awwww, she's not well and her brother is telling us. why should we believe a guy who we have never talked to? Alhamdu Li(A)llah we can think and we wwill think on both the sides of this matter, though I wont believe any of the 2 aspects unless I am sure :)

Reaction score
Hmmmmm yeah well these days brothers n sisters r getting far apart they hiding things even they love each other
But we both never even ...did anything I also told her my password .......n I think there is nothing wrong ,......
Well wen she cms back u will know everything :)

Reaction score
k so she was crying yesterday and cud not remember a thing, and now she SAYS she is FEELINGS A LOT BETTER
also, how is it that she forgot the name of her ELDER SIS/YOUNGER SIS (u mentioned younger sis in one place and then elder sis), but she still remembers the name of her xpc friends
i for one, with no offense to this incident or the people involved, believe that someone has hacked into her account and is just medling around hither and thither.
and like Toblerone said, y wud a younger sis give her password and username to her elder brother. i mean didnt she forget that?

however, if this is really true, then my wishes are with her that ALLAH Cure her as quick as possible and grant her a speedy recovery

Reaction score
if she would have a positive mind. she wont. know why? cuz she can think that yes we care, that yes we think her acc may have been hacked that the hacker is saying that bloody things about our sis. I am not pointing you my brother :) but its simple, sisters have much secracy and why the hell would she tell u her password?
she must be happy that we are not just blind believers that yes awwww, she's not well and her brother is telling us. why should we believe a guy who we have never talked to? Alhamdu Li(A)llah we can think and we wwill think on both the sides of this matter, though I wont believe any of the 2 aspects unless I am sure :)
Mera bhai. :'D (y)
*Bows*

Reaction score
alla conter-argument (y)

Reaction score
Well the truth is!!! I am a hacker ! N I know every personal thing abt her !! .............! She can't open her id frm days......
Well no of fence guys am leaving

Reaction score
Hmmmmm yeah well these days brothers n sisters r getting far apart they hiding things even they love each other
But we both never even ...did anything I also told her my password .......n I think there is nothing wrong ,......
Well wen she cms back u will know everything :)
You told your sister your password? Hahaha! :D
Your 15 years old sister? (correct me if im wrong)
How old are you? Above 19, atleast. And you told your sister your password?

Reaction score
But she doesn't knows anything abt it !! ..........!its obv that she wouldn't know anything !!

Status
Not open for further replies.