• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Brothers, kindly reply all who understand. I am looking for O level notes for senior 3 class subjects (Maths, Chem, Phy, Computer, Add. Maths and English of coachings like sir khurram's or sir junaid's coaching, I most prefer SWK solutions as they have excellent notes. Please if anyone have them kindly share wiht me on my email address. Mention how you found my mail plz.

Reaction score
JUNAID AKHTAR PAK STUDIES NOTES

After searching for hours and hours, finally found them. Thought to upload them, and share with you guys. All i want is prayers, Pray for me to get straight A*, in my exams. Insha Allah :)

Enjoy!!!

P.S: Moderators please delete my other threads,titled as "Pak studies help". thanks.
hey can u give reviews on sir Junaid akhtar? i mean how does he teach? is he a good teacher or just fine?

Reaction score

After searching for hours and hours, finally found them. Thought to upload them, and share with you guys. All i want is prayers, Pray for me to get straight A*, in my exams. Insha Allah :)

Enjoy!!!

P.S: Moderators please delete my other threads,titled as "Pak studies help". thanks.
Thanks for the notes Bro. Hope they help cuz I have History exam in 9, 10 days. BTW what grade did u receive?

Reaction score

Enjoy!!!

Can you pl tell me the price of section 3