• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

June 2011 papers + mark scheme here!!!

Reaction score
Captain Danger, do you have Edexcel IGCSE ICT 4ITO/01 exam papers for November 2011 and January 2012 sessions pls? Or any questions referring to this qualification? Need them very urgently to prepare for board exams - thank you.
No. I don't have Edexcel papers...

Reaction score
umm ehmm .. hey do you have u3 bio mark scheme + pp 2008 jun nd jan ? edexcel 6b107 !
thx

Reaction score
hey i need june 2010 paper ohysics unit 3 edexcel ! plzzz as soon as possible !!

Reaction score
Do you have the mark scheme?
coz most parts are quite straight forward and i guess rmbing the answer is good enough :p

it is better if you can actually ask what u dun understand so i can help you :)

Reaction score
The mark scheme says the calculations - but the trouble is, I don't know WHY they are using those calculations! More specifically, question (d) is what i'm struggling with. I get part (i) and the simple Concentration = No. Mol/Volume, but for the next three parts I have no clue!

Reaction score
Do you have the mark scheme?
coz most parts are quite straight forward and i guess rmbing the answer is good enough :p

it is better if you can actually ask what u dun understand so i can help you :)

The mark scheme says the calculations - but the trouble is, I don't know WHY they are using those calculations! More specifically, question (d) is what i'm struggling with. I get part (i) and the simple Concentration = No. Mol/Volume, but for the next three parts I have no clue!

Reaction score
hello everyone,
Can i get all papers which i mean economics, business,french ,mathematic 'D' ,may/june 2012 and 2011.?
thank you in advance

Reaction score
hello :)
can you post a link to Arabic as a first language (Subject Code: 4ARO/01) May2011 markscheme?
it's really important:cry:

thanks!