• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just another newbie...

Reaction score
I'm Shaskia
smile.png

Half Mauritian, half South African, living in South Africa.
I'm currently in the middle of writing my IGCSE exams and hopefully will go onto AS next year
smile.png
(fingers crossed)

My subjects are French, English (1st), Maths, Bio, Physic's and Art & Design...

Future job? Hmmm, I have a Scientific and Creative brain, which makes this decision incredibly hard. I'm leaning towards biology (entomology/zoology to be precise)..

Part time model, I play piano and guitar. Sketching and photography are my favorite hobbies.

biggrin.png
Keen to hear from whoever soon. Xx

Twitter/Instagram: @Shaskiajohn

Reaction score
Im currently also in the middle of my IGCSE's. Pretty nervewracking if you ask me..... Not feeling confident in how im doing so far! would like to hear how your igcses are going:)

Reaction score
Welcome to Xpc..... Hope u have grt time ahead ... And if u need any help feel free to ask .. :D

Reaction score
Welcome to xpc. I'm also giving my final O'level papers in may next year. Hope you score well.
And btw, nice autobiography!:)

Reaction score
Hey , I also live in SA ! what school do you go to ?
I was wondering if u could mb help me with something ?
Im currently in Gr10 and my french teacher left in the beginning of the year therefore we have had a sub who cant speak french ever since, i am going to write my end of term exams ( not igcse just a random school exam ) next week and the sub told us which past paper she is going to give us. Unfortunitly its the oct/nov 2013 papers , she hot a "hot copy" just after u guyz wtote it. Could it be possible if u can tell me what i should learn for , like what they ask in writing etc... please cause out whole class is behind and we r going to fail if we dont know whats going to be in the exam .
Thnx
-Lulu

Reaction score
Im currently also in the middle of my IGCSE's. Pretty nervewracking if you ask me..... Not feeling confident in how im doing so far! would like to hear how your igcses are going:)

How long are you taking them over? haha i'm writing my last exam on tuesday (Physics)..and the rest of the exams weren't too bad. math was pretty terrible tho... that might be because i took all 6 of my igcse's over 3 months or so... haha. stupidest decision ever!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :)
hi-and-hello-61-67049-gif.22423

Heyya :) Welcome to xpc :D
Nice to meet you :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D :D :D :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :) you probably will make really nice friends here :) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :D