• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
I made the last pic in question 1 Sensor :D

and BTW all are for control except weather is measures right ? cause u cant control weather :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
guys u shud stop posting answers and discussing other ppl have feelings too ok? what if they got affected by all this seeing that their answers were wrong? plus they wont focus on their forthcoming exams since they'll be thinking about the paper and crying :/ just saying..

egy

Reaction score
What Was the features of rom ?

1 - it is read only memory and cannot write into

2 - it is non volatile and permanent that even if computer is shut down data not lost

3- it stores the BIOS of computer which is needed for start up of computer

4- it is non portable and cannot be modified

egy

Reaction score
one more thing what did u write for why data need be validated after verfication

verification will check that the data inserted has no typing errors and similar but validation checks that the data is resonable and valid

then I gave two examples of validation checks

egy

Reaction score
Advantages of GUI or CLI?

GUI do not need to memorize commands unlike CLI which needs to memorize commands

GUI is faster than CLI as typing commands takes long time and modifing errors takes long time

GUI has WIMP which is Window , Icon , Menu and Pointer
\

correct please if wrong

Reaction score
What did you guys put for the last one? I, first, defined EFTPOS and briefly explained what is was and what it did. After, that I was blank so I finished the rest of the paper and went back to this. The only thing in my mind regarding the subject was how a customer were to complete a transaction (at the supermarket) using a EFTPOS terminal. What about you guys?

And also, the question about the analyst. What are the three things he can do to examine the current system? I put observation, questionnaires and interviews.