• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
Thank Goodness. But You Know They Should Make Their Questions More Clearer, I First Thought That They Were Used To Type An ALPHABET Letter, Not An Actual Letter...

egy

Reaction score
yea i thnk it ll be accepted!
wats ur expectations out of 100?
Me: with all known mistakes + addition of extra 17 (maybe there r mistakes i dunno) i am getting abt 70/100 which WILL be A...

actually i don't know my I know exam is easy but I might have silly mistakes

egy

Reaction score
yea I checked..well done...if u wanna lose ...it ll be i guess a max of 4 (worst situation) so chill...rest of the questions were easier so am sure u wont lose more than 15!

are you talking to me

Reaction score
Thank Goodness. But You Know They Should Make Their Questions More Clearer, I First Thought That They Were Used To Type An ALPHABET Letter, Not An Actual Letter...
I dun think tht numeric keypads can write any letter even...only for numbers!

Reactions: egy
Reaction score
IN ICT IGCSE BOOK THEY SAY THAT NUMERIC KEYPADS HAVE LETTERS ON THEIR KEYS BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO TYPE, SO IT COULD BE TRUE.. BUT THAT'S not the main use of NUMERIC KEYPADS.

Reaction score
IN ICT IGCSE BOOK THEY SAY THAT NUMERIC KEYPADS HAVE LETTERS ON THEIR KEYS BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO TYPE, SO IT COULD BE TRUE.. BUT THAT'S not the main use of NUMERIC KEYPADS.
yes yea i guess some of them has ...ryt but still its false

egy

Reaction score

they are mainly used to type numbers like to type in the PIN number

egy

Reaction score
about arabic language try to read stories , newspaper , etc. it will help you