• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
what i did is tht i kept tryingggg like 15 mins then i changed background_colour to background-color and it worked!
haha i was worried in the middle of the exam about hexadecimal codes so i opened a stylesheet of a pastpaper in the middle of the exam it was stored in the computer no one minded and copied the exact format like writing 14pt and using # before color code but when i compared it before and after same result so didnt matter

Reaction score
same here bro :)
but theres a big big proble may hv happend to me...when i was trying hardly to get it ...tryig here n there...i thnk i attached the original stylesheet with only background color code corrected and rest of them not ...omg i wanna cry..but not so sure

Reaction score
but theres a big big proble may hv happend to me...when i was trying hardly to get it ...tryig here n there...i thnk i attached the original stylesheet with only background color code corrected and rest of them not ...omg i wanna cry..but not so sure
Please forget about the paper, you would get tensioned and become more nervous if u think again and again

Reaction score
Please forget about the paper, you would get tensioned and become more nervous if u think again and again
but if what i said is ryt...hw much will i lose...tht wats worrying me abt getting A...otherwise am sure of A*...but this hell stupid mistake...the examiner shud recognise like..hw he solved the background color correctly and cant do the other easier stuff for h1 h2 h3 ...haha rllyy

Reaction score
but if what i said is ryt...hw much will i lose...tht wats worrying me abt getting A...otherwise am sure of A*...but this hell stupid mistake...the examiner shud recognise like..hw he solved the background color correctly and cant do the other easier stuff for h1 h2 h3 ...haha rllyy
well i think a mark for color a mark for size a mark for font ..etc
so around 10-12 marks :/

Reaction score
unfortunately the style sheet is for 7 marks!!

Reaction score
well i think a mark for color a mark for size a mark for font ..etc
so around 10-12 marks :/
but rlly i dun deserve at all to lose tht at alll...well do u thnk the examiner can gv me sme marks? cauz hw the hell someone can do the background correctly and cant do the others? background was the hardest part in the coding actually

Reaction score
and for wrong attachement of stylesheet 1 mark and wrong in code and other 1 and in browser view another 1 mark, so as Hamzeh S said 10 to 12 marks :/

Reaction score
but rlly i dun deserve at all to lose tht at alll...well do u thnk the examiner can gv me sme marks? cauz hw the hell someone can do the background correctly and cant do the others? background was the hardest part in the coding actually
dont worry man u might have got it right all