• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
meh i realized my mistake doesnt matter 3 marks :p what bro january 2011 A* grade boundary was 264/300 which is around 228/260 so do u think this year will be higher or lower?
I guess it will be the same or lower, Arab countries like Kuwait Iraq are with us in the same variant, they will lower the gt ;)

Reaction score
anywayzz!!the papr was quite easy excpt the last question!
Exactly i had no idea what in the world did that mean i just wrote rubbish from my brain to paper lol! is it fine if i draw my own lines if my answer does'nt fit cause i have got a lot of rubbish in my brain and had no place on the paper
i guess i will at least get 2 marks for that. I explained about payroll stock control about the salary of the worker <----Now this makes no sens What was the actual answer?

Reaction score
I
I just pray it's 260/300 for an A*, the highest one last year was 256/300, so let's pray
Yeah probably will be,I was just giving an example because I wanted to know how it works if we get 86% and the boundary for A* is say 85% then does it mean it says 90% (percentile) in the boards report card?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Grade Boundary Expectation out of 300
it was 264-265 highest year
248-258 Average years

Expectation ??....
man tell me hw they calculate it exactly? total of 100 + 80 + 80 wont make 300? so hw they do it? and afterall for e.g 250/300 means like hw many marks i can lose in total? )

Reaction score
man tell me hw they calculate it exactly? total of 100 + 80 + 80 wont make 300? so hw they do it? and afterall for e.g 250/300 means like hw many marks i can lose in total? )
You can lose 43 marks :D to stay in range

Reaction score
What Was the features of rom ?

1- stores data permanently
2- data can't be modified since it only reads data
3- It stores system files ( BIOS )
4- while booting up the system it checks whether the hardware and software are working fine . ( not sure about that since it's description of BIOS )