• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
Nevertheless the paper was sooo freaakinggg easy (y) except the last question which carried 6 marks -.-

Reaction score
What Was the features of rom ?

I wrote this four points :)
1.Store necessary data to boot the system
2.It stores data permanently
3.it is a storage device with low storage capacity
4.Rom is not volatile ( but i wrote volatile spelling wrong , will it affect my marks ? )

Reaction score
I wrote this four points :)
1.Store necessary data to boot the system
2.It stores data permanently
3.it is a storage device with low storage capacity
4.Rom is not volatile ( but i wrote volatile spelling wrong , will it affect my marks ? )
is wrote point 1 , 2, 4 and the last point i wrote data cant be transfered from it

Reaction score
In the turtle language, other than the right thing was it forward 130 then backward 80 or what?

Reaction score
In the turtle language, other than the right thing was it forward 130 then backward 80 or what?

I was wondering about that in the exam I took a lot of time to decide, actually it would be Forward cuz you can't go backwards before moving left ( cuz backwards )

Reaction score
it must be RIGHT! because it goes FORWARD first, then the line bend down, so it must be RIGHT 60 !!

Reaction score
It was shit easy, but the last question confused me abit, but overall it was a good exam.

Reaction score
Yup, also, I bet people wrote for the last one: NO, which is wrong, it has to be only N xD

Reaction score
the d object was microphone..check on google for microphone pictures..and sensors don't look like that
You are making me Happy but how can i believe you are right What if an "Awkward" Sensor looked like it
But now that you have said you saw a sensor that kinda I am 80 % sure my answer is right :LOL: