• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just finish paper 12 ICT

Reaction score
Guys one of my friends switched the answers for verification and validation. As in he thought verification was validation and validation was verification . is there anyway he wont loose marks ? because his answers were perfect

Reaction score
Guys can i say number instead of numeric in data type ? and for the model i used check digit validation is it right ?

Reaction score
yes you can say numeric
Guys can i say number instead of numeric in data type ? and for the model i used check digit validation is it right ?
number and numeric mean the same thing! o....im not sure check digit couldve been right for model. Model can consist of ANYTHING! it can be letters and numbers all in different cases! also, what 'digit' can the computer check against? hey dont worry, this time you'll get amazing marks cuz by the looks of it, it seems you got a lot of other questions right, so dont be saddened by this little insignificant question :)

Reaction score
see we havent even seen a sensor diagram mentioned in the syllabus but the microphone is always asked so
MICROPHONE is right fo GODS SAKE
the world is harsh, and cie is so mean that you can never guarantee you'll get the same question again, or never again....
p.s. btw how did you actually think that was a mic. like HONESTLY :p

Reaction score
the world is harsh, and cie is so mean that you can never guarantee you'll get the same question again, or never again....
p.s. btw how did you actually think that was a mic. like HONESTLY :p
hahaa u r ryt!
ok i wanna ask for practicals...the evidence document can be portrait or landscape...what they care abt is tht it shud be visible ...isn't it?