• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just Had English Oral

Reaction score
well i got the same question u can say hmmm international eventz lyk sports fooball or cricket world cupz n hmmm my doing meetingz for peace etc..
I don't know how to thank u..........
plz my exam is tomorrow and I will send u my last questions..plz reply me as soon as possible and I'll nvr forget ur help and will pray to u...these r the questions: (I want ur answers):
1)some faraway place u visites or u like to visit.-----GLOBAL TOURISM
2)why some people prefer to travel faraway places?----GLOBAL TOURISM
3)some advantages and disadvantages of growth of global tourism?
4)The laws that u regard as essential and believe the police should enforce?

And thanks.

Reaction score
Hello, hwww r you all today? Hows IGCSE prepration going oon? who's giving ICT exam this May/june??!!

Reaction score
I don't know how to thank u..........
plz my exam is tomorrow and I will send u my last questions..plz reply me as soon as possible and I'll nvr forget ur help and will pray to u...these r the questions: (I want ur answers):
1)some faraway place u visites or u like to visit.-----GLOBAL TOURISM
2)why some people prefer to travel faraway places?----GLOBAL TOURISM
3)some advantages and disadvantages of growth of global tourism?
4)The laws that u regard as essential and believe the police should enforce?

And thanks.
1) is very easy man just say what places u visited or if u havent just say what places u lyk to visit n y! what i said was that i want to visit uk because for my highet education! i want to join their uni and hmmm n i want to explore uk tooo..
2) for this I said that because they want to get exposure n explore other countries.....see the lyf styles diff between countries get knowledge n plus they want to travel tooo beacuse for ecomomic reasonz they might find that country cheaper than their homeland :D
3) well i was bit not sure what to say but advantages i gave was gud relationship between countries, n hmmmm more global tourism more people more money so increease in GDP and disadvantage well the interviewer gave me hint :p language problem can be the main disadvantage n hmmmmmm it may cause problem to local people
4)This is from police topic????

Reaction score
1) is very easy man just say what places u visited or if u havent just say what places u lyk to visit n y! what i said was that i want to visit uk because for my highet education! i want to join their uni and hmmm n i want to explore uk tooo..
2) for this I said that because they want to get exposure n explore other countries.....see the lyf styles diff between countries get knowledge n plus they want to travel tooo beacuse for ecomomic reasonz they might find that country cheaper than their homeland :D
3) well i was bit not sure what to say but advantages i gave was gud relationship between countries, n hmmmm more global tourism more people more money so increease in GDP and disadvantage well the interviewer gave me hint :p language problem can be the main disadvantage n hmmmmmm it may cause problem to local people
thank u a bunch!!!!
yes the 4th one is from police topic
u r such a kind person!

Reaction score
but plz write about the 4th one

Reaction score
np yaar i will ask my friend n reply u soon!
Yes and I'm done with my esl......it was soo easy, thank u......but my friend needs help from u, his oral exam is tomorrow, so plz help him with these questions:
1)Ways u think people hv cme internationally minded.
2)Ways in which countries work on multinational projects.
3)Why sme countries might not like the idea of being friendly with the world?
4)How much ur country engages with the other countries?

(BUT PLZ I WANT TO BE SURE THAT U R NOT DISTURBED)!

Reaction score
I just had my english oral today in Riyadh KSA! Well it was very easy n chizzey! Just need to be confident dont get nervous and thatz it! The interviewer was british and really friendly and nyc! N i got Internationalism as the topic! ;)
Congratulation, now that paper has passed,need to concentrate on other papers..My topic was Writing.

Reaction score

plz plz reply soon....my friend is having exam today.....gv atleast hints....needed urgently

Reaction score
Yes and I'm done with my esl......it was soo easy, thank u......but my friend needs help from u, his oral exam is tomorrow, so plz help him with these questions:
1)Ways u think people hv cme internationally minded.
2)Ways in which countries work on multinational projects.
3)Why sme countries might not like the idea of being friendly with the world?
4)How much ur country engages with the other countries?

(BUT PLZ I WANT TO BE SURE THAT U R NOT DISTURBED)!
1) Well he asked me are u international minded? so i said maybe no beacause I havent visited many countries n places so i dont have much exposure.
2)4 this i said by getting together to manufacture some army weapons planes etc..
3) They might not want other counries to know their sceretz or maybe beacuse they want world to show that they cant stand alone
4)4 this u can say what ur country export n importz! like Pakistan cotton export n Medicine import!

Reaction score
I just had my english oral today in Riyadh KSA! Well it was very easy n chizzey! Just need to be confident dont get nervous and thatz it! The interviewer was british and really friendly and nyc! N i got Internationalism as the topic! ;)
what did u say??
can i now few ideas and for how long did it takee??

Reaction score

Do you know the other topics that were asked?