• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just Had English Oral

Reaction score
I just had my english oral today in Riyadh KSA! Well it was very easy n chizzey! Just need to be confident dont get nervous and thatz it! The interviewer was british and really friendly and nyc! N i got Internationalism as the topic! ;)

Reaction score
I just had my english oral today in Riyadh KSA! Well it was very easy n chizzey! Just need to be confident dont get nervous and thatz it! The interviewer was british and really friendly and nyc! N i got Internationalism as the topic! ;)
hmm nyc =) .... between what were the questions asked ?

Reaction score
hmm nyc =) .... between what were the questions asked ?
Well mainly we 1st had small conversation n everything was recorded! in 1st part we had gossip to relax the candidate! question such as what u do in ur weekend! from which part of country u are n difference between the country ur staying n ur homeland subj u like n dislike etc..! then he gave me toppic Internationalism n gave me 3 min to think! Then i had to tell him what it meanz! Then he started to ask questionz lyk y country must trade! how country can be connected to eachother other then trade! do u think country must trade etc.... It was easy!

Reaction score
Well mainly we 1st had small conversation n everything was recorded! in 1st part we had gossip to relax the candidate! question such as what u do in ur weekend! from which part of country u are n difference between the country ur staying n ur homeland subj u like n dislike etc..! then he gave me toppic Internationalism n gave me 3 min to think! Then i had to tell him what it meanz! Then he started to ask questionz lyk y country must trade! how country can be connected to eachother other then trade! do u think country must trade etc.... It was easy!
thnxx 4 the guidance :)

Reaction score
i want to make sure of an information i heard plz ,

there is no english oral exam marks , its just for making our english better , is that true ?

Reaction score
no...there is a marking for it.. the grades are marked from 1-5 ..from 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest ..

Reaction score
i want to make sure of an information i heard plz ,

there is no english oral exam marks , its just for making our english better , is that true ?
There are markx * is highest n 5 the least! total markx are 30

Reaction score

i have question. did u get statement of entry & which from which scool u are

Reaction score
Hey,
My friend 's in Jeddah gave me nearly 10 topics which are ( Writing skills, Internationalism, Language, Farming ,Earthquake, Happiness,Hobby,Friends,Science,Consideration for others) plz confirm that these topics had come in Riyadh.Because in our school teachers had given some extra topics to confuse us.( like jealousy and global tourism,etc)

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!
BTW, if u were asked these questions:
1) How do ur friends considerate towards u?
2) How do u considerate towards others?

THEN, how to answer them.....I actually know but I want to have more knowledge, so plz reply...and thanks.

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!
BTW, if u were asked these questions:
1) How do ur friends considerate towards u?
2) How do u considerate towards others?

THEN, how to answer them.....I actually know but I want to have more knowledge, so plz reply...and thanks.
Well for 1 u have to tell that how ur friend look at are u gud friend thingz lyk that n for 2nd u have to tell how u look at ur firendz!

Reaction score
Well for 1 u have to tell that how ur friend look at are u gud friend thingz lyk that n for 2nd u have to tell how u look at ur firendz!
like for the first one can I say : they give me confidence etc
the 1st one means like 'how ur friends treat u' ??

Reaction score
Thank u for replying......one more question plz.....................How countries stay connected together other than trade??plz gv me full answer!
well i got the same question u can say hmmm international eventz lyk sports fooball or cricket world cupz n hmmm my doing meetingz for peace etc..