• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
164261_10151469675539527_2000238832_n.jpg

Haha, the message. Awesomeness!
Hahaha where is this Lahore?

Reaction score
hey i dint plan.... we planned the beaconites... at the call of sohaib alvi i think... and one other guy
The guy is Arif Alvi candidate of PTI! I saw his press conference yesterday and he seemed angry frm the rigging and was pissed off!it is good that u all took this step:) all our support is with them

Reaction score
It has to be Lahore.
Yeah !frankly speaking I don't know ho voted for him? Ppl were tired of him most of them were voting for PTI whether it was ppl in defense Walton or any small place near .they were tired of him he did a poor performance in the last 5years.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah !frankly speaking I don't know ho voted for him? Ppl were tired of him most of them were voting for PTI whether it was ppl in defense Walton or any small place near .they were tired of him he did a poor performance in the last 5years.
And the way he went to the ladies' polling station, that was just pathetic, to say the least.

Reaction score
And the way he went to the ladies' polling station, that was just pathetic.
Oh yes and today on Geo news ,PTI's spokesperson said that there was rigging done by saad rafiq and thn they called him he was like no ,the women there were cheating against me they were abusing and stuff and carried away easily even geo was supporting him.But the PTI member said that they have a proof so he ll be taken To ECP.

Reaction score
oh great i wish i could go no way would i ever get permission but awesome job :) and phattoo ;)

Reaction score
ok guys this thread should stop here so people of other ideologies arent hurt

Reaction score
ok guys this thread should stop here so people of other ideologies arent hurt

come on man.. i think elections should be fair and square.. i voted yesterday and it feels like i wasted my vote.. because i was forced to vote for someone who wasn't my choice i think anyone who has the ideology of rigging or forceful voting deserves to get hurt. period

Reaction score
We are not hurting any1's ideologies.we are just protesting against rigging which hpnd in khi and Lahore.And honestly speaking it is fair enough to fight or your rights is it?
yes it is but all i am saying is it is our right to fight but taking care not to hurt ideoligical diff people though some dont deserve it