• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
come on man.. i think elections should be fair and square.. i voted yesterday and it feels like i wasted my vote.. because i was forced to vote for someone who wasn't my choice i think anyone who has the ideology of rigging or forceful voting deserves to get hurt. period
dude i hear u but care should be taken as not to hurt them alot

Reaction score
936934_546324658743292_1015187655_n.jpg

So proud of these Karachites. The Teen Talwar crowd is getting bigger and bigger. STAY STRONG, GUYS.
voww thts teen talwar croud dere voww :D:D:D

Reaction score
What the freaking hell. He must be cracking another joke, just like his existence.
Somehow, he is trying to present himself and his followers to be the suppressed people. Firstly, he obviously wants to turn the attention from the rigging and prevent the re-election. Secondly, he must be all set to be a part of the government of a party he always opposed as he is always there in every government. So, its just his nonsense reasons. #Lota-ism

Reaction score
We
yes it is but all i am saying is it is our right to fight but taking care not to hurt ideoligical diff people though some dont deserve it[/quote we aren't hurting I any1 we are fighting or our rights.
we are not hurting any1's ideology just fighting for our rights.ppl's ideology like karachi separate from Pakistan ,talking abt these? I think they are doing it good ,protesting.