• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

KGS Registration?

Reaction score
i have some querries regarding KGS..
Does KGS provide 100% scholarship if all their admission requirements are fulfilled?
And does it matter if a person has more A's than A* (do they still provide admission or they only take in the candidates with A* 's only)..?
i ll be thankful if anyone would answer my questions....

Reaction score
I have my A*s in Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat. Just got them on 13th.
Done with Statistics, and currently working on World History for November this year.
Then I plan to give English Language, English Literature (halfway through for this one), Maths, Add Maths, Urdu A, Bio, Chem, Physics, Economics and maybe Business/Socio/Environmental Management (gonna decide on this after November papers are done.). So yeah, I have alot to do. I tried doing commerce but I figured I couldn't do it by November, and the school doesn't offer it as a subject so I can't give it in May 2013 either (too much of a hassle registering as a private and school candidate simultaneously.)
Best of luck for your subjects though :) And congratulations on the Sociology A* :O

Which sections are u preparing for world history?

Reaction score
i have some querries regarding KGS..
Does KGS provide 100% scholarship if all their admission requirements are fulfilled?
And does it matter if a person has more A's than A* (do they still provide admission or they only take in the candidates with A* 's only)..?
i ll be thankful if anyone would answer my questions....
?????